chapter 23

The terror increased in her and her breath ceased for a second she forcefully tried to leave snatch her hand but he didn't let her.

"Let go ... leave me" she shrieked trying to leave her from his grip.

"Quiet" he uttered but she kept screaming out of agony "QUIET" his voice suddenly boom making her jump at her place.

"I..i i won't.... please lea..ve aah it's hurting...ng leave it you're cutting my finger" the sight of blood never settles well with her and now it's her own blood how can she watch quietly.

"You won't?" come his dark he ask tilting his head toward her raising his perfect brows.

"Keep going and shout all you want" he told joining her other finger with her previous one.

"Leave my.... (hiccup) hand" she ask pleading tears trailing on her rosy cheek.

"Shhh no voice out of your pretty lips"

She tried her best not to ceased any voice out of her trying to maintain her silence composure.

"Hm.. good girl" he said removing the blade and moving backward toward his desk meanwhile she took a step back holding her finger blood continuously dripping from her and silent tears of pain trailing one after another.

"Come closer" came his rough voice she get a glance and saw him taking out first aid box he don't feel her presence around him so he looked back at her and found her rooted to her spot.

"I said something FATIMA didn't I .... step forward now don't make me repeat myself "

"Please don't hurt me it's hurting " she pleaded still rooted on her spot.

"Come here; i won't do anything" he assured her in his thick and rough yet stern voice.

"Do you give me your words?" She asked still unsure .

"I do" he smirked and answered

She begin to take baby steps towards him she panic and fear was dripping continuously as blood from the wound he gave.... just a bit more pressure and her finger will be in bin not safe and wounded with her.

His hawkish eyes noticing her every single move.

Back before if she was afraid of him now she is petrified he is not a normal. Guy he can kill her in a blink and now she is sure of it.

As she was walking closure he sat ine of his chair and pull another one closure to his. she stood a step away from where he was he glance at and gesture her to sit she quietly sat down on.

Not saying anything he held out his and indicating her to place her injured hand in his she hesitantly put her hand on his rough ones.

Putting up the anti septic he started to clean her wound he starts to wonder whether the act of her holding hand with another man ignites fire in him or the direct order she defies he was pretty sure if not about her he should have given the most cruel punishment for defying his direct order but her eyes held some power who stops him from being too harsh but he cannot leave her unpunished now can he ?

Her phone ringed in the cue and it was no one other than hashir she silent her phone and then the devil spoke up

"So sweetheart today's it's a little punishment next time if i saw you in contact with any guy forget about the physical if i ever saw you communicating with any guy you will see the worst me and THAT WILL BE THE LAST DAY OF THAT GUY UNDERSTOOD!!!!"

She just look at him shockingly like what he have said just now his words echoing in her mind she's just thinking how updown her life have turned over her parents never stopped her from doing anything she was like a free bird and he is trying to cag.....

"I ASKED UNDERSTOOD FATIMA???" he thundered over not getting any response from her.

" Ye...yess.... sir" she spoke up scared of even thinking what he will do if she will not say what he want to listen.

"Hm~ good now aren't we" he spoke up

___________________________________________