chapter 13

Authorpov:-

"Ahhhhhhhh......" a screamed escaped from her throat which echoed in whole silent mansion but the cold hearted person who is none other than Shehryaar he didn't even budge and show any emotion on his face. Ahhhhh....pl...ah..plea.....please.......it hurts.....leave it please......plea.....se.leave .....it faima plead no avail.

He took out her hand and speak dangerously "Hurts hunh hurts i am fucking bastard hunh let me show you real meaning of bastard" and again a screamed us echoed in whole mansion after one minute he change the position and she shrieked he spoke "shhh shut up no noise from this pretty mouth of your" "NO NOO.....IT HURTS PLEASE STOP " she sobs loudly "No" he raise an eyebrow and them he bring her other right hand in contact with pan she understood and stop shouting and kept her mouth mum while sobbing.

Afer a minute he spoke "apologize" she didn't utter anything but shook her neck negatively his face turn dark and he put her other hand finger in hot oil pan she shrieked when he utter " when i say apologize then fucking apologize if you don't want your full body in place of your sweet hands to be burned" dangerously.

In fear she nodded her head like obedient girl and sluttering she spoke while sobbing  "i.....i..a...amm..iam...s..ooo..yyy....sorry please.....lea...ve ..my...hand...it.....hurts..." he examined her face and spoke out "don't you dare to defy me next time consequence will not be easy much as this understood?"she nodded when he press her burned hand and spoke" words doll.words" she hissed due to pain he was causing her and spoke "yess....ple.....ase....it....hurts" he left her hand.

She look at her burned hand and hissed seeing the scar on her milky white skin she can't believe that she was punished by an unknown stranger for not obeying him tears are continuously flowing from her doe like orbs he continued to watch her cry face and after five to ten minutes he spoke out breaking her terrance "follow me"

She was walking behind him like lost puppy with tears stained face didn't have courage to disobey him he flicker his two fingers and told her to sit on luxurious sofa set place in hall and after a minute he came up with first aid box in his hand and kneel down infront of her and forward his hand she got signal and she put her burned hand on his rough once he smirked evilly seeing her disobedience.

Next he start applying tube gel on her burned hand she shrieked when her skin come in contact with gel he look at her and continue to apply gel once he was done he bandage her hand.once he was done she spoke up with so much courage "i....iwanttogohome" she spoke very fastly he smirked and spoke "NO YOU ARE STAYING HERE TONIGHT" she was shocked her eyes open more widely when she stare at him with pure shock and fear written all over her face "b...bt..but" she try to spoke when he cut of her sharply " ARE YOU TRYING TO DEFY ME PRINCESS " she shake her hand negatively and spoke up remembering his words and speaks "n..nn...nooo".

"GOOD NOW LEMME SHOW YOU YOUR ROOM TOMORROW YOU NEED TO BE EARLY AT YOUR JOB FIRST DAY I DON'T LIKE LAZY PEOPLE'S AND FOR YOUR COLLEGE DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT"

_________________________________________________________

Thank uh 🙂