chapter 6

Author pov:-

Shehryaar drag her towards the parking lot and corner her to the wall at that time fatima only want wall to swallow it he punch his bloody hand on the wall right behind her at the force that poor girl flinched and tears spill out from her eyes but due to his rage and anger he can't even see the tears which are flowing from her eyes continuously. When he saw her first in club he was happy and on cloud line that he found her but next second seeing some bastard harassing her his blood boil and seeing fatima without hijab and in off shoulder dress work as oil in his ignited fire.

He asked dangerously "what's your name princess" she try to speak but she seems her voice lost out and lump formed in her throat "fa...m...i........my..........nam........"she can't form words he examined her and move away from her and says "Breathe" she forget that she is not breathing and she try to took air through her nostrills but no avail she can't breath he move further away from her because he knew she is on verse of panic attack and speaks in hoarse voice "BREATHE SWEATHEART" she is trying continuously but can't breathe at last he took 2 more step back and she breathe deeply he smirks and mumbles "she had not even saw w of my worst and it took out her breathe than how is going to handle what is coming in her way" now she is taking irregular deep breathes amd after some time her breathing become normal then he swiftly come in three long slides towards her and stand in her private space and ask again " what is your name princess" she is terribly fear him and replied not without stammering "f...fa.....fatim...a " she said he nodded and ask in dangerous voice " why are you here in this club and WHY ARE YOU DRESSED LIKE SLUT AND WHERE THE FUCK IS YOUR HIJAB" he yelled at her and she flinched at his loud voice and new set of tears form in her doe like orbs she is confuse why this man is asking this to her and want to scream at his face that " it's none of his business" but seeing him who is looking like enraged lion she kept quit and didn't answer and whimper silently.

By not receiving any respond from her he become more enraged and shouted at her " NOW FUCKING ANSWER DAMMIT" she flinch but anger anger also took place in her and she look directly in his eyes and replies " sir i thank you from my heart for helping me out but you are no one to ask me my personal life questions" she replies without sluttering he was amuse at her aucidity but a girl talking to him back at his face he took it at his ego and said "BELLISSIMO one should think before speaking and you have the aucidity to talk back to me AND FUCKING ANSWER ME " he said while cluchting her shoulder shoulder tightly she cried and said "y...you....ar....e....hur.....ting.....me....sir" but he ignore and shout at her "ANSWER ME" having no choice she speaks sir "this issss....my jobb...sir" he become shocked and said "fucking stop lying and answer me truthfully"

_________________________________________________________

Thank you guyz this is the update of today

Plz support me and like and comment also to receive daily update information foll