chapter 19

Shehryaar pov:-

Here I am in the car with my princess and she is sitting next to me on passenger seat afterall she asked something for very first time from me.

I clearly remember my first conversation which is initiate by my princess

last night recap
After filling mine and my sweetheart stomach with my own hands i was about to go to my room not before instructing her to sleep early i was in my track to move towards my room when her sweet voice stop me dead in my track

"Sir" she called me in her sweet voice i didn't show any expression other than being cold
"Hmm" i hummed in response
"Si...r i do..n't" i cut her in between
" i don't have full night so speak fast and clearly" with slight angry voice.

"Sir, i just don't want to live here i have my apartment i will not work in your pub please let me go" she spoke up in pleading yet strong voice.

I was slightly annoyed with her idea of leaving my mansion why the problem she have to live in this whole big mansion isn't it wonderful enough to mesmerize ones eye.

I turned towards her and spoke up in my dark voice " listen fatima..... and listen well you are not leaving the place at any cost fix that in your thick skull; understood or n....?"

"NO" She cut me off with strong voice full of determination which is the last thing to cut my patience string but i control alas!!

"FUCKING DON'T YOU DARE TO CUT ME IN BETWEEN IF YOU WANT YOUR FUCKING TOUNGE TO BE SAFE AND STILL AND WHEN I SAY 'NO ONE IS LEAVING THE IT MEANS NO FUCKING ONE IS LEAVING THIS PLACE WITHOUT MY PERMISSION UNLESS OR UNTIL YOU DON'T WANT YOUR PRETTY BODY TO FEED TO MY DOGS OR  SEVEN FEET UNDER THE GROUND; UNDERSTOOD?"

I shout my voice booming in whole mansion then i heared her small sniffing  i take a look.and there she was crying uncontrollably her face full of tears and red pointed nose with red pluffy eyes i wonders how someone can cry this much in this small of time that it look like she have freshly washed out her face i heared her sobbing and whimpering sound and i was literally annoyed.

"Now stop this fucking crying section will you" i ordered her in my usual rough and high tone and she whimpered more. I was literally getting impatience or else something bad is surely gonna happen.

"Listen and listen well first stop this fucking crying session in one minute i will give you sometime and will reconsider my decision now shut your crying session up"

And after i said this i literally saw a twinkling hope and a small smile on her beautiful lips she wiped her tears but due to crying her hiccups are not stopping i walk past her and grabbed a glass of water and put it near her lips she try to take it but i made her drink it from my hand.

After seeing her composed i ask her to "now say what do you want to say"

"Sir i just want to go to my apartment and study i don't want to live here my parents will not be happy and i will not go to your pub again please i want to continue my study please let me go i beg you please" and here her crying session start here atlast i can't keepnher with me now she will ask and i don't want to show anyone that what effect she has in me

"Okay" at last i sighed i have to think something early to to keep her bound with me for forever i smirk at that thought.

"Really" she spoke up in her soft yet and she was genuinely happy i hmm in respone not happy with the idea of letting her go.

"But" i add and her black doe like eyes meet mine .

___________________________________________

🙂 please ignore some small mistakes 🙏🏻