chapter 2

Shehryaar goes from his house to reach his office but in middle he got call from his second command who is also his best friend farhan. He pick up the call and after listening to other side he smirk evilly and his driver to turn towards his penthouse. After sometime he reaches there and pass through different cell and enter torture cell where his mens who betrayed him by leaking information to his opponent jubair's were lying on ice only in innerwear . They were unconscious because of the torture then he call his man to bring them in their conscious state he bend his head and bring hot boiling water and through on them they scream loudly which soothe Shehryaar nerves and he smiles evilly.

He than ask his men to tie them on torture chair and he sat on chair like a king he than call out kadeem from his throat in dangerous tone one of man gulp and says "YES SARKAR" he smirk listening sarkar and ask "why did you betrayl us" listening to this kadeem start sweating his most of teeth are broken and blood is ozing out from his different body parts he says "i was carried out by money plzz fogive me sarkar plz i have family i will not do this again.........." but he didn't listen anything he signal his men and men left from there and come with two knifes his man release both men from chair and give them knifes both men look each other confused then he spoke "both kill eachother with this knifes or i will torture the one who lives to death......you both have 2 mins" both men pleads but he didn't react nor he gives any shit about them and show them the watch which indicates only 1 min left with no choice both man come infront of each other and give last look to their king but he didn't react they see eachother and count till three and stab eachothet heart with knife and die at the point Shehryaar says give money to their families along with bodies leaves from there like he didn't took 2 lifes .

In his car he ask driver to drive towads his company because he has some important meeting and in between he struck between traffic infront of masjid.....he was looking here and there when he spot an angelic face....he spot a girl wearing white kurta with blue jeans and blue hijab she look like pure angel and innocent droping from her face her eyes was like doe black in colour like of rabbit her hair were not fully visible but few strands were out of hijaab like a thin line on pure white page he was looking at her intensely when she look here and there after sensing someone eyes on her but she can't see anyone any start to talk with little flower boy again . Shehryaar smirks because he knew she senses his eye but car glass was tinted we can only see from inside. After that driver presses horn breaking his terrance and he look at him dangerously but when he see back she is nowhere to be found he got down from car searches fpr her but didn't find her and he sat back in his car and eye the driver dangerously and roared at him " now start the god dammit car " and driver flinch and started the car and he reach his office thinking about her all the way.

_________________________________________________________

Guyz tell me how was the chapter and if you want any change in it plzz tell me

Thanks 🙏