chapter 7

Author pov:-

Fatima speaks in cracking voice "wh..yy will i li..eee sirrr i am new employee and i joined today onlyyy....."(whimper) Shehryaar look into her eyes and didn't find any lies in them he hold her waist and jerk her towards herself and says " you will not work in this club from nowonwards" she looked at him shocked and wriggle in his hold and said "you are no one to take decision in my personal life sir" he said while increasing his grip on her waist making her hiss in pain and looked at her intensely and said " do as i say if you don't want to face consequences princess" he examined her tear stained face and her doe like orbs which are glittering due to tears in them and become red due to crying her cute yet small nose which is also red due to cying and her petals like rosy lips which are parted slightly he want to devor them fully but restrain himself now and move towards her ear bruising his nose in her hairs and smelling her scent and said hoarsely in her ear "do you understand princess" unable to form any words she nodded her head in affirmation because she want to get away from him as soon as possible not knowing his evil intention he increase his grip on her waist tightly and said "words sweetheart" she said in cracking yet broken voice and said "y...ye...yes...yess" he loses his grip but didn't let her go.

She said "let me go...goo sir" he narrowed his eyes and said "give me your address i will drop you" she became shocked and move her head negatively and said "tha..nk you sir but....i am here with my friend " he said " are you rejecting me precious" she shakes her head negatively and he hmm in respone " call your friend and say you are not well and going to home" he said like a order she said "my phone is in my bag sirr" to which he narrowed his eyes and ask her to call her from his phone she said "i don't remember her number sir" to get away from him. He hold her waist tightly and said loudly "STOP LYING AND DIAL YOUR FRIEND NUMBER NOW" she start cry and take his phone from his hold and dialed misbah number and said just like he told her to do and give her phone back "please....sirr i will go back on my own " he didn't listen to her and open his car door and push her and make her sit down and close the door and turn toward driver side and sat in before she could step out he yank her back and took out his gun from his waist and said "precious i am already very angry if you don't want to empty my gun in your head sit straight and tie your seatbelt" he said dangerously she becomes terrified never in her life she had seen gun from far and here he was threating her with her life she slowly with shaking and ties her seatbelt and move to further end of the car towards the end .

He ask about her address and she told him when he reached there he examined area and narrowed his eyes because the area is not good but he let it go she undone her seatbelt and open her door but door didn't unlock she look back and gasp because he is very close to her he wisper in her ear huskily and said " do as i say precious if you don't want to face the consequences and don't ever wear these slutty clothes ever and wear your hijaab wherever you go" she want to shout at him to ask him who is he to order her but she want to get away from him so she let it be and nodded in response. He said "words precious " she says " y..ye...yess" he hmm in respone and open door for her she practically run from there and he watch her intensely and chuckled darkly and he leaves from there.