chapter 15

Everyone today chapter is little bit boring please endure 🥱 it and plz give your views so i can get more ideas if your views set well with the story i will definitely going to add it

Shehryaar pov:-

She was walking down the stairs and was looking gorgeous as always a have chose double size clothes for her which will hide her curves from bastards eyes and damn her sexy long black hairs i want to sniff them all life they are not in my view now because of the hijaab unlike few strands coming out from her loose hijaab giving ultimatum to her beauty.

I forgot i was observing her without blinking and she was damn uncomfortable because of it i saw her shivering leg and smirks at her reaction.

I motion her to come down and she follow my order without any stubbornness. I don't knew what wrong with me i have fucked uncountable number of girls but while thinking of her my heart starts to beat but i ignore my heart and smirks at my brain comment which say fuck her to your heart content.

My terrance broke down when i saw her standing near the end of stairs i motion her to come towards me and she follow me as obedient kitten...my obedient kitten. But my blood boils seeing her bandage which is not chane.

"SAMMY" i shout out of my lung while eyeing her and saw how she flinched at my tone and start trembling due to fear then i heart slutty voice of sammy a slut i have kept her for my men enjoyment and as a slut i turned towards her and as i expected she is wearing slutty clothes.

i motion her to come forward and she came in slutty way swaying her fake ass i took her neck in breath taking grip and slap the shit out of her and i stopped seeing her both cheeks are overflowing with blood and then i spoke "WHAT I HAVE ORDER YOU TO DO IN MORNING" dangerously.

I saw back my princess was trembling badly and tears are coming from her eyes continuously was she feeling bad for this good for nothing slut ohhh my innocent princess.

My terrance broke by this shit i turn my head towards her deadly when she spoke "sorry sir i am really sorry" she knew that i don't like sluttering voice unlike my princess. She spoke once i smirks evilly and spoke " you knew that i don't have sorry or forgiveness word in my dictionary" she was going to speak when i shhh her " not a word from your slutty mouth" she nodded.

I motion my man with my eyes and he understood and even before a minute he came down with a knife and handed it to sammy she was horrified i smirks seeing her reaction and spoke up " cut your one leg and one hand or i will kill you with bullet between your eyes" choice is yours she was going to beg me when i spoke up

"Shhhhhh......not a word option A OR B" i knew what she will choose "A" she spoke looking to me with pleading eye as if i care "okk 5 minutes not more than that" she nodded and going to cut her wrist with trembling hand when someone screamed..... took knife from her and throw it away

And that someone is none other than my kitten ohhhh my kitten i was expecting the same

_________________________________________________________

Thank uh 🙂

Give ur views dear readers 🙂