𝟔 | ❄️𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑨 𝑽𝑺 𝑻𝒆𝒂𝒎 𝑫❄️

Sticking your arm inside the box, you grabbed a ball, quickly dropping it, you repeated the action several times before finally choosing one.

Pulling it out of the box, you quickly walked away, throwing and catching the ball in your hands as you waited for Himari. The girl quickly choosing hers before catching up to you.

Looking at your ball, the girl raised a brow. "What'd you get?'

Shrugging, you fiddled with the ball in your hands. "I don't know, I haven't looked at it yet. I was waiting for you."

Pursing her lips, the blonde ushered you to check. Rolling your eyes, you waved her off. Turning the ball and looking over the letter. "B." You spoke, looking up at her. "How about you?"

Showing you her ball, she smiled. "I pulled E."

Humming, you looked back at the ball in your hands, continuing to fiddle with it. Somehow finding it more interesting than half your classmates.

Shrugging, you let your hands fall to your sides, turning your attention back to All Might, who stood with two boxes beside him.

Placing his hands in one black box and one white box (the former having the word 'Villain' written in white & the latter having the word 'Hero' written in black).

"The first teams to fight will be..." Pulling out two balls, he revealed the first teams who'd be fighting. The villains ball reading 'D' and the heroes ball reading 'A'. "...these guys!"

Placing the balls back into their respective boxes, All Might placed his hands on his hips, yet again striking his signature pose. "Team A will be the heroes, and Team D will be the villains. Everyone else, head towards the monitor room."

"Yes, sir!"

Turning around, the two of you began walking to the monitor room. "Midoriya and Bakugo, huh?" Himari mumbled.

Humming, you nodded. "I wonder how that'll go. Especially after yesterday's events."

"Guess we'll just have to wait and see."

~~~

Standing in the monitor room, you kept your eyes on the large screen above. It showing the POV's of five different camera screens. One of the exterior, two of the hallways, the window entrance for the heroes, and one in the room as the explosive.

"Have you found your partner yet?" You questioned the blonde, tilting your head slightly to look at her.

Nodding, she kept her eyes on the screen ahead. "Yeah, I got paired with Mina. What about you? You found yours yet?"

Humming, you shook your head. "Not yet. But if my partner knows I'm their partner, they either don't wanna work with me or want me to find out on my own." You shrugged.

"I doubt anyone in the class would be mad about having you as their partner. You haven't exactly pissed anyone off yet." She shrugged.

Rolling your eyes, you gave the girl a pointed look."Wow, that's real reassuring, Himari."

Smiling, she nudged your forearm. "That's what I'm here for."

"Now, let's start the indoor person-to- person combat training with Team A and Team D!" All Might cheered, facing the screen with a tablet in his hands. "Okay, everyone, you should all think aswell."

Keeping your eyes on the screen, you watched as Midoriya and Uraraka climbed through the window shown through one of the five cameras on the screen, successfully infiltrating the building.

The two walked through the quiet, dimly-lit hallways of the five-story building. Peeking his head around the corner, Midoriya made sure there was no danger before turning corner after corner, the two kept their eyes peeled for any sight of danger.