𝟑 | ❄️𝑨 𝑸𝒖𝒊𝒓𝒌 𝑻𝒆𝒔𝒕❄️

Placing your bag in your locker, you began changing into the gym uniform. Quietly humming to yourself as you listened to Himari think about what you could possibly be doing today in the field.

"What if we're doing one-on-one fights? I hope they'd be without quirks, having not used mine in a year has left it a little stiff." She spoke, pulling up the gym pants before slipping her skirt off.

"Hm.., yeah, know the feeling." You spoke, not really paying much attention to the conversation.

"But what if we do get to use our quirks? It's a hero school so it makes sense. Honestly, I'm pumped to use my quirk! I'm just worried I've forgotten how to use it properly." She sweatdropped. Not receiving an answer, she turned to look at you, seeing the focused look you had on your face.

"Y/N?" She questioned. Not receiving an answer that time either, she tapped your shoulder, causing you to jump and swat her hand away.

"Jeez, Himari! How many times have I told you not to jumpscare me?!" You bit. Glaring at the blonde who rolled her eyes in response.

"I don't jumpscare you, you're just hyperactive." She spoke, hearing a faint groan come from you.

"We both know I'm not hyperactive." You spoke, the girl humming lightly in response. Knowing full well that you weren't hyperactive, you just had a tendency to jump when snapped out of your thoughts.

Shaking your head lightly, you began putting on your gym jacket. Not having done it earlier due to being lost in your thoughts.

After a few more minutes of random chatter and changing, you placed your folded uniform into your locker, your hand lingering on the lock before actually locking it. Sighing, you rested your head against the locker door. You weren't tired, you were just frustrated.

Feeling a small tap against your back, you rapidly turned around, your eyes meeting golden yellow ones as you stood face-to-face with an unfamiliar pink-skinned girl.

Raising a brow, you gave her a weary look. "Do you need something?" You questioned, the girl not being the least bit offended as she offered her hand out for you to shake.

Giving a big, friendly smile, the girl in front of you spoke. "I'm Ashido Mina!" She cheered.

Hesitating for a moment, you shook your head, your trust issues getting the best of you as you pondered on whether making friends during your time at U.A. for your mission would be a bad idea or not.

Shaking the thoughts off, you gave her an equally friendly smile as you shook her hand. "L/N Y/N."

~~~

"A quirk assesment test?!" The whole class yelled in unison. Surprised that this was the reason you all had been called out here.

Hearing this, you sweatdropped. Your quirk wasn't exactly the best, and you didn't have much experience with it. The only times you had ever used your quirk in the past was when it was snowing outside during winter and you and Himari would have snowball fights.

"What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" The brunette from this morning questioned. Who you now knew as Uraraka Ochako.

Whilst getting changed into the gym uniforms, you and other 7 girls spent a small amount of time introducing yourselves to one another. So, now you atleast knew their names.

"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events." He spoke, causing most of the class to gasp or hum. His back facing all twenty-two of you.

Not sparing anyone a glance, Aizawa continued. "U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. Turning his head slightly, he looked at all of you through his peripheral vision. "That's also how the teachers run their classes."