Chapter 1

Han Jisung, sat on his bed, waiting for the crowd outside his house to dissipate. He was a beautiful boy with soft, fluffy, caramel hair. His eyes were big and cute and shined with innocence. His fair skin was as white as Snow White. His tiny waist was many people were envious of. (Me two bro.) He was so frickin cute, no can resist it. But maybe he was a bit too pretty. Many suitors banged at the front door, waiting for it to be opened by him. 

Knock Knock

Jisung looked up.

"Come in." His soft voice echoed in his room. The door creaked open and his friend, Lee Yongbok a.k.a Felix, slipped in. 

"Are you okay?" Felix was know to be caring. He was a ray of sunshine. He had his bleached blond hair, glowing in the sun like an angel. He had fair skin and freckles that dotted his face. His big eyes softened when saw Jisung curled up in a ball. His lips tightened as he walked towards his friend. 

"I guess. They're a bit too loud." Jisung mumbled. Jisung was a bit too sensitive to things. His face was buried in his lap, and his knees were pulled up against his chest. 

"I'll tell them to leave okay? I'll send Jeongin to stay with you." Felix left and Jisung heard his soft  steps going down the stairs. Ever since the "situation", he was protected and with his friends 24/7. 

Flashback

Jisung was lost. In the woods. He knew was in his own territory but that didn't make things much better. He walked around  and tried to look for home but couldn't. Earlier, he was trying to run away from a guy, asking for his hand in marriage. Jisung said no but the guy started to chase after him. And now he's stuck here. He sat down against a large tree and tried to get to sleep. 

Crunch

Jisung ears perked up.

Crunch

Jisung slows lifted his head. Green eyes looked down on him. He swallowed his scream and pulled his tail to curl around his small body.

"Boss."A rough voice echoed.

"Boss is coming. Don't worry." His voice was smooth like silk. His eyes were electric blue.

"Be patient." This voice was kinder but hard. His eyes were a mix of yellow and brown. A hazel maybe

Crunch

The three wolves turned and bowed down to the wolf who was walking towards them.

"Hah. What's this? A treat for me?" The wolf  slowly walked up. His paws crushed the twigs beneath him. He morphed back to human as well as the others. Jisung couldn't' see very well, so  he only saw a black silhouette,  but thing he could see was red eyes burning holes in his. 

"A very pretty one too." Jisung blushed. He was called pretty a lot, but when this man said it, he liked it. 

"W-what are y-you doing h-here?" Jisung stuttered. He was still blushing. The eyes squinted. 

"Hmm. In my territory?" The man put his finger under Jisung's chin. He lifted his face up so Jisung was forced to look at the man's red eyes.

"N-no. This i-is my t-territory." Jisung eyes squinted shut as the man's breath caressed his cheek. 

"Really? Read the signs, darling. I'm not lying." The man' finger turned his face to the sign at the end of the road.

Crimson Empire. A land of no mercy

Jisung eyes widened. He was sure that he was in Yellow wood Forest. How did he end up here? The man made him face back. 

" You smell very sweet, pup. Like cherry blossoms coated in honey." The man's voice sent shivers down Jisung's spine. He was still sitting with his tail wrapped around him. But since they were talking about scents, he realized the man smelled good too. He thought he should return the compliment.

"Y-you do t-too. You smell l-like apples a-and cinnamon." Jisung looked at the man. The red eyes widened momentarily and then softened. 

"Really pup? Interesting." The man leaned down more until they bumped noses. His hot breath blowed on his lips. Jisung turned his head away.

"N-No! My first k-kiss is for m-my mate!" The man chuckled. He turned his face back. 

"Well, i'll make your wish come true." Jisung gasped when soft lips pressed on to his. It was a gentle kiss but he felt shocks going throughout his body. The man pulled away slightly but Jisung wanted more. So, he reached out for more but the man placed a finger on his lips. 

"No more. You'll get addicted." The man chuckled. Jisung pouted. 

"My n-names Jisung. H-Han Jisung."

"My names Minho. Nice to meet you darling.

End of Flash back.

Jisung touched his lips. He could still feel the soft lips on his. This incident happened 9 months  ago but his friends were still protective of him. He wanted to go out to meet the man again.  

Why oh why did he tell his friends?

.......................................

How do you like it? 

Author :) out