17

No smut in this chapter. MWAHAHAHAH

I want to keep your eyes holy as long as i can. (But there will be smut once I perfect it :) 

Minho is in his rut?

That means...

"I'll just go, alpha!" Jisung shouted before bolting down the stairs and running outside. He didn't  know that he was holding his breath until he exhaled.

Back in the room, Minho chuckled. Even behind closed doors, he still had that affect on the adorable omega. He laid back before groaning in pain.

I hate ruts.

"Luna, are you alright?" Soobin crouched down to the older's height.

"Um y-yes. I just saw a.... a rat! Yeah. Let's get going, Mr. Choi." Jisung smiled slightly.

"Please, Luna. Call me Soobin. I feel old when people call me that. And I'm not much younger than you." Jiusng chuckled and nodded his head.

"Call me Jisung then. Luna makes me sound...odd." Soobin nodded and opened the carriage for Jisung.

The horses pulled the cart which made Jisung lurch forward just a little. He looked back at the wooden inn, thinking about his poor mate that had to suffer that rut.

it doesn't matter. I shouldn't care. After all, I won't be here much longer.

.............................

"CHOI SOOBIN!" Soobin jumped and turned around slowly.

"Y-yes?"

"YOU STUPID RABBIT LOOKING IDIOT!" Choi Yeonjun was walking over, quite fast i might add, and a devil like aura surrounded him.

"How many times do i have to say to take out the stupid garbage?!" The omega placed his hands on hips and stamped his foot.

"Um 40 times?" Soobin hung his head. He shifted on the wooden seat of the front of the carriage. 

"MORE than 40 times! When will listen to me?" Yeonjun rubbed his temples.

"W-well-

"What's going on here?" Jiusng poked his head out of the carriage. He had woken up to yelling, which made him scared just a bit.

"N-nothing Luna. Just an inconvenience." Soobin rubbed his nape.

"You- you stupid dumbo! How dare you call your mate an inconvenience?!"

"I-i'm sorry!"

"You better be!" Yeonjun figured that he give his alpha a beating once they were home. Yeonjun turned to the confused royalty.

"So sorry about this inconvenience, Your highness. It's my duty to help around the castle. I was just passing by when I saw my mate." Yeonjun gave a charming smile, which made Jisung want to smile back. Yeonjun reminded him of his friends, Felix and Seungmin. Savage and crazy.

"It's okay. I didn't know that Soobin had a mate." Jisung glanced at the red-faced bunny.

"Mm. If i may ask, where is his Highness?" Jisung bit his lip.

"He's still at the village. He had work that made him stay but i was sent home." 

"I see. Well carry on. And you." Yeonjun pointed at Soobin.

"I better see your stupid, idiotic ass at home tonight." 

"Y-yes sir!" 

"Goodbye!" Yeonjun blew a kiss to Soobin and bowed to Jisung before leaving.

"You have a nice mate." jisung smiled. 

"I know. He's the best." Soobin chuckled at the silly demeanor of his mate.

"Must be nice." Jisung stepped out of the carriage and sat himself next to Soobin.

"Are you-

"Just go. I want some fresh air." He could see the palace from a mile away. He admired the fields of red flowers and bright colored weeds sprouting everywhere.

They soon arrived at the palace and Jisung thanked Soobin. Maybe one day he'll see the two again.

..............

"Just a few more days Jisung. It'll be over."

...................

Sorry for the short chapter!

I want to update more of my other books so yeah.

Love you!!

Author :) out