Chapter 7

Minho waved his mom goodbye, as he watched her walk towards the car. Once she was out of view, he rushed towards the room and opened it. Jisung was still bundled up in the blanket, like a little burrito. He was sleeping, probably due to the pain of his heat. Minho's eyes wandered over his features and admired them. His chubby cheeks that he wants to kiss and bite, his heart shaped lips that were soft and red, his big eyes that resembled cuteness whenever he wasn't in pain. Minho didn't know a thing about him but he was already head over heels for him. I guess that's what happens when you have a mate. 

.......

.....

...........

After a few hours, Jisung woke up. The pain was gone but it'll come back soon. He looked at the new setting laid out in front of him and adored it. It gave a warm, cozy vibe. It was also quiet too. Nothing like back at the village. 

"Where's everyone?" Jisung thought out loud.

Jisung looked around once more and widened his eyes.

Where was he? Why was he here? Where's his friends?

Jisung grabbed his phone, which was surprisingly on the counter next to him. He opened it and called Felix.m

Ring Ring Ring

Nothing

He called Seungmin and Jeongin next, but they didn't answer either. He sighed. He put down his phone and looked at the big wall with the Crimson Empire symbol imprinted on it. 

This is the......Crimson Empire? What am i doing here?

Jisung picked up his phone and typed in Crimson Empire. He scrolled through the sites and looked for something that could help him. Last time he checked, the Crimson Empire had a castle. So what was this place? He scrolled some more and saw a site on Lee Know.

Lee Know?

He shrugged and clicked on it. 

Lee Know, also know as Lee Minho, is the Crown Prince of the Crimson Empire. No mate is known yet. He is very cold and shows no mercy to those who cause trouble. No one has ever seen a smile on him.

Lee Know? He looked closer at the photo. 

I've seen him before...but where?

Suddenly, the door opened. Jisung jumped at the sudden movement and looked towards the door way.

"What are you doing?"

........................

I'm sorry i haven't updated the other stories. I'm a bit busy. I still have school too. ugh.

Author :) out