At this point i forgot what chapter this is.

Jisung and Minho was seated in the carriage. Jisung was sleeping against Minho's chest, breathing lightly. Minho stroked his fluffy head and cooed in how his mate looked super cute. Minho recalled on what happened earlier with the maid. He had gotten so mad that if Jisung wasn't there, he would beat her to death. Literally.

"Sir, we're here." Minho looked out the small window and sighed. 

"Love? Wake up. We're here." Minho lightly shaked Jiusng awake. Jiusng groaned and rubbed his eyes. 

"We're here already?" Jisung pouted. He barely got sleep last night due to Minho kissing him.

"Mhm. Let's go stretch our legs." Minho held out his hand for Jiusng, which he gladly took.

"So, how long are we going to stay here?" Jisung asked curiously. Minho quirked and eyebrow at him.

"You want to go back already? We just got here." Minho grinned teasingly.

"No! I just want to see my friends." Jiusng furrowed his eyebrows.

"Mmmm. We're going to stay here for about three days." Minho walked towards the wooden inn ahead. Jiusng ran to catch up to him. 

"Can we do other things here too?" Jiusng asked.

"Of course. Anything for my lovely baby." Minho kissed his forehead and walked in the inn. Jisung stood there, shocked. Ever since the maid incident, Minho was very protective over him. 

"Ji? Are you coming?" Minho popped his head out of the door. 

"Ah. Yeah." Jisung walked towards Minho and they both walked to their rooms. 

Well, room.

"I still don't know why we have to share a room." Jisung scowled.

"Because you're still hurt, baby." Minho smirked.

"Hmph. I still don't know why." Jisung flopped on the bed and groaned. Minho had draped his body over his mate's. 

"Minho, get off." Jisung nudged his mate.

"No. You're comfy." Minho mumbled.

Jisung rolled his eyes. Minho eventually got off him and told him to take a bath. Jiusng nodded lazily and went off to the bathroom. He striped off his clothes and took a nice, hot shower. He opened the shower curtains and tried to reach for the towel. His hand came back with nothing. He frowned and looked at the counter. 

No towel. 

Jisung mentally hit himself. 

"Minho!"

"Yes?"

"Can you get me a towel and put it on the counter?" 

"Sure!"

Jiusng closed the curtain and waited to hear to the creak of the door.

"Minho?"

Jiusng peeked out and saw a towel on the counter and the door opened.

"Jeez. He could've closed the door at least." Jiusng grumbled.

Little did he know, Minho wasn't there.

............

1.4k reads?! Thank you so much guys!!!

Author :) out