Chapter 2

"I'm here!" Jeongin pushed the door opened, while the door bounced against the wall. A big lump was hidden under the blanket.

"Aish. Jisungie! Let's play ok?" Jeongin grinned evilly. He knew that Jisung wanted Jeongin to call him hyung but Jeongin didn't call him that to get on his nerves.

"Hello?" Jeongin inched closer to the bed. His dark brown hair fell in front of his glasses and the sun shined brightly in his dark, warm eyes. He covered the sun with his elbow and inched more closer to the bed. 

"Jisungie Hyung?" Jeongin g reached out and pulled the blanket off. Jisung layer there shivering and shaking. 

"Jisung! What happened?! Wait! I'll get Felix! Stay there! Don't worry!" Jeongin dashed out and ran out the door. Jisung nodded slightly and covered himself with the blanket. He was shaking and shivering but he was hot. Yet, he was cold at the same time. Sweat poured down his face and body and he felt something.....wet in his pants? He touched his lower body and whimpered as he pulled away. He was in pain. Really bad pain.

"I'm back! What happened?" Felix rushed in the door and ran over to Jisung. 

"Oh no...." 

"What happened Lixie Hyung?" Jeongin fiddled his fingers nervously.

"I was hoping he would get it after he met his mate." Felix groaned and out his face in his hands as he sat down.

"Mate?......Oh" Jeongin sighed.

"So what are we going to do?" Jeongin said. 

"We can't let any alphas near him. His pheromones are really strong since it's his first heat. Even i can smell it." Felix closed the windows and sprayed some cover up smell. Jisung thrashed softly on the bed as the heat process got more intense. He whimpered softly but it turned louder every single time. He gulped. 

"SEUNGMIN! GET YOU BUTT IN HERE!" Felix yelled. Jisung cowered due to his sensitive ears. A thudding was heard as Seungmin entered the room. He was struck by the strong pheromones and backed out. 

"Is he in his heat?" Seungmin mumbled. 

"Yes."

"Well it's a good thing we're all omegas, right?" Jeongin smiled slightly.

"Yeah....." Seungmin dragged the word.

"Well? What are we going to do?" Felix walked closer and grabbed Jisung's hand.

"I don't know. It's not going to stop unless..... you know." Seungmin shrugged.

"Oh." Felix and Jeongin eyed Jisung shaking under the bed sheets. 

Knock Knock

"Oh no. This is a bad time. All of the suitors are alphas!" Felix stood up.

"Chill. Answer the door and i'll stay with Jisung." Seungmin sat down where Felix used to sit. 

"What about me?" Jeongin said quietly.

"Get some cold water." Jeongin nodded and rushed downstairs.

"It's going to be okay, Jisung." 

I hope.

Flashback 

"I suggest to take suppressants." Doctor Kim set his glasses on the table. 

"Why Doctor?" 

"Jisung is sensitive than normal omegas, so he is prone to get a more harsher reaction  to heat than most omegas."

"Ah okay. Thank you."

"Don't forget. He might..........

...........die."

...............................

"Um Seungmin hyung? Can you help me please?" Seungmin jolted and snapped out of his daydream.

"Um....yeah sure." He stood up and went to Felix near the door of the room. A tall man stood there and the man's eyes widened. He mumbled something before he quickly covered his mouth. 

"Is there something sir? Jisung is not looking for marriage right now. If that is your intention, then leave." Seungmin pointed to the door and gestured for him to go out. The man shook his head and held out his hand. Seungmin raised an eyebrow and slowly shook it. 

"So what brings you-"

Thud

Seungmin turned around and saw Jeongin and Felix, laying in the hands of two men in black suits. They had masks to cover their faces but their colored eyes were intimidating. Another man stood next to Jisung's bed, uncovering the covers and standing there like an idiot. 

"Hey! Stay away from my friends!" Seungmin surged forward but the man behind him locked his hands in his.

"Hey!" Seungmin struggled but it didn't work. He watched as the man with blood red eyes, scooped up Jisung and carried him bridal style. Jisung must've passed out due to the pain but he subconsciously snuggled closer to the man's chest. The man's eyes softened and he motioned everyone to leave. Seungmin blacked out before he could speak again.

It must have been when i shared that man's hand. I have to protect.......

.....

.........

...

.......

Hi~

author :) out