I'm backkkkkk

16k????!!! I love you guys so much!!!!

Jisung couldn't seem to get that stupid nightmare out of his head. He changed into a pink, flowy dress.

(Like the one at the skz code? When that butt poking thing happened with Minho. I couldn't find a photo sadly.)

He looked at himself in the mirror. He did a 360 turn and smiled slightly. 

Maybe today would take off his mind of what happened. Although he only met Minho two weeks ago, he wanted to get to know about him more. 

And hopefully, have the life he wasn't so worthy of.

..............................................

"I'm dead ass nervous Chan." Minho paced back and forth in his quarters.

"Minho, with all due respect, chill the fuck out." Chan sighed.

"I can't! Like i might come as confident and strong, but i don't how to date! I'm a god damn prince who has no experience on how to do this stuff!" Minho ran his fingers through his hair nervously.

Chan stopped Minho and put his hands on his shoulders.

"Minho, I know this about you since I was with you all your life. Not only am I part of your Council, but I am also your friend." Minho started to calm down.

"You got this. Be that cocky, teasing guy that I always know." Chan smiled.

"Chan?"

"Yes?"

"You must be really old if you're that wise."

"I don't know if I should take that as a compliment or mean."

"Ok. Im ready."

"You got this, buddy."

.......................................

Minho waited at the carriage nervously. He was hoping that today would go well. And that Jisung's feelings would be the same as his.

And that they would get to know each other more.

"Minho!" 

Minho looked at the top of the stairs. Suddenly, time stopped.

His chocolate hair was swept over his forehead. His eyes always sparkled but his eyeshadow defined it more. His cheeks, a cute peach color. And his heart shaped lips. Tinted cherry red and looked so kissable.

If they hadn't known each other and were in a different position, Minho would've swept him off his feet and kissed the living daylights out of him.

Smiling like a fool in love, Minho raised his hand as a greeting.

"Why hello there princess. You look stunning." Jisung giggled. It's not every day when someone handsome compliments you.

"You look dashing, my prince." Minho kissed the back of Jisung's hand.

"Let's go?" Minho nodded off towards the carriage. Jisung nodded and walked hand in hand with Minho to the carriage. 

The whole entire ride they held hands. Jisung had to stop himself from blushing.

The ate a nice brunch in the village and went to some shops. Still hands intertwined, Jisung skipped around while Minho smiled at his adorableness. After a while of shopping, they ended up at a lake where it was quiet and empty. The water sparkled as the sunset shown against it. They sat down on the green grass and enjoyed each other's silence.