16

Jisung wore a big white shirt and black shorts. He dried his hair and walked out of the inn to meet with his mate. Minho was outside waiting for Jisung. He decided to take him on a date because the next three days, he would be busy.

"I'm here!" Jisung ran out, wet hair sprinkling on Minho. 

"Darling, you didn't dry your hair." Minho tsked. Jisung pouted.

"But i want foooodddd! Let's go!" Jisung pulled his mate's hands and dragged him to the  lively village below. Minho let him be dragged and smiled.

They reached the village and music blared around them. Food stalls were on the sides of the streets and people crowded around them. Jisung noticed the crowds and whimpered slightly. Minho noticed and smiled softly.

"Scared of crowds?" Jisung nodded.

"It's ok. You can hold my hand." Minho held out his hand out towards for Jisung to take. Jisung looked at it and took it. Minho beamed and they both walked from stall to stall. They tried different foods and played games. Jisung enjoyed every bit of it and haven't had this much fun since forever. Jisung had always been quiet and only kept to himself. 

It neared the end of the day when Minho carried a sleeping Jisung in his arms. They arrived at the inn and his placed Jisung on the bed. Minho showered and brushed his teeth before crawling back into bed with his mate. He spooned the younger and pushed his face in the younger's scent glands. His mate smelled 

delicious.

Minho hated when his wolf, Lee Know, took control. Lee Know was an possessive alpha and would go on a killing spree to whoever messed with him. 

Lee Know, I swear to god. If you think about taking control while I'm sleeping, I will block you for a month! 

Lee Know whimpered. Minho went back to getting drunk on the omega's scent. He licked his mate's neck and spread kisses along Jisung's neckline. Jisung whimpered in his sleep and shuffled closer to the heat behind him. 

Minho snapped out of the drunk trance and growled. Even when Jisung is asleep, the alpha's dominating growl had an effect on him. He shuddered and snuggled closer to Minho. Minho held   Jisung's waist tightly and breathed heavily.

He started to scent the younger and took in the sweet smell of his mate. Oh, how he wanted to do so much more to the younger. 

Wait.

My rut is...

Today.

Minho quickly threw the covers off and placed it gently on the younger. He packed some clothes and wrote a note for Jisung. He told the butler that Jisung was allowed to use any of the money that he had and the omega was not allowed at all in his room.