Chapter 3

Minho POV

I was in my office when a knock  interrupted the silence.

"Hey Minhoooooo? Are you in there?" I rolled my eyes. 

"What is it Hyunjin?" The door opened and revealed a tall male alpha with blond, long hair that reached his neck. His electric blue eyes made him stand out more.

"Mom says that dinner is ready." I nodded my head. Hyunjin was my half-brother. We have the same mom but different dads. But since mines is the current Alpha and i am the first born, i am the "Crown Prince" of the pack. 

"Oh and Chan and Changbin are joining as well." Hyunjin closed the door and I could hear his footsteps retreating. I turned back to my work  and signed the last document. I stood up and stretched my arms. 

"Ah."

"AhhHhhhHhHhhhhHhHHhHH~." 

I turned to the doorway to see Changbin, leaning against the door frame. 

"Why do you do that? It's so funny." Changbin chuckled. 

"Ha ha. So funny." I walked over and nudged him in the shoulder. We walked towards the dinner hall and sat down at the big, long table in front of us.

"So, Minho. Have you found your mate?" She wiggled her eyebrows. Everyday, the same questions pops up. 

"No." I think about the cute, squirrel-like boy.

"Mhm. Okay then. How about you Hyunjin?" Hyunjin shrugged.

"Not interested." I see my mom roll her eyes at me and Hyunjin.

"How about you boys? Anyone?" She gestured to Chan and Changbin, who shook their heads.

"Why is nothing interesting in this household!?" She shook her head.

"Well, i have to go and attend some matters. Excuse me." I stood up and walked away to get my coat. I slip it on and sneak out the door. Halfway towards the gate, i hear footsteps behind me. I turn and see my three friends following me. Or attempting to anyways.

"Why are you so loud?" Hyunjin smacked the back of Changbin's head.

"Am not! Chan tripped me!" Changbin pointed a finger at Chan.

"Just stop. please."Chan shook his head. 

"What are you guys doing here?" They turned their head at me.

"You've been sneaking out and we're trying to make sure you're ok." Chan replied.

"I'm fine?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Uh uh. You haven't been the same since the squirrel boy." Hyunjin tossed his hair back. What a dramatic queen.

"Wasn't that like 8 months ago?" Changbin asked.

"Actually, it was 9 months." Minho corrected him.

"See?! You would never remember something like that!" Hyunjin exclaimed. 

"Okay okay. We get it. No stop pointing fingers." Chan stepped between the two. 

"Where are you going anyways?" Chan turned to Minho. 

"I don't know. I feel....weird?" Minho shrugged. 

"Hmm. Go where your heart takes you then." Chan smiled slightly.

"This is cringy." Changbin sing-songed. 

"Oh shut up." Minho turned and walked to the gates. They all walked out and went to the village that was nearby to see things. That was Minho's mistake.

.....................

Hey you. How are you guys doing today? 

Author :) out