Chapter 6

He wanted more. 

He didn't know why his mind was like this. His wolf whimpered happily as Minho kissed his body. 

Knock Knock

Minho froze. He turned towards the door and mumbled something. Jisung was also aware of the knock and tried to stay quiet. He whimpered once more softly and buried his head in the pillow.

"Minho? Are you in there?"

Minho turned towards Jisung, who was still buried in the pillow. His top was gone and his hair was messy against the bed. His pale skin was decorated with red and purple bite marks and his lips were red and swollen. Whimpered echoed softly from the pillow as Jisung brought his legs together. 

"Y-yeah. Who is it?" Minho finally replied. 

"It's me, your mom? What are you doing in there?"

Minho's eyes widened. He covered Jisung with the blanket and fixed his messy hair. He walked towards the door and looked back one more time at the shifting, cute wolf in the bed. 

His mate.

Minho opened the door and immediately shut it after he went outside. His mom jumped at the slam and stepped back a few steps. 

"What happened? Why do you have another scent on you? Who's in there?" Minho stopped his mom stepping forward. 

"No one is in there mom." Minho rolled his eyes and gestured her to go into another room. He looked back and hoped his mate was going to be ok.

....................

Hi... I hate exams so much. :(

Author :) out.