11

"Soobin!"

Soobin ran up to him and hugged the daylights out of Minho. Both of them were really close and been with each other since they were kids. ( backstory coming soon!) 

"How have you been? Last time i saw you, you had no mate!" Soobin chuckled. 

"I do now!" Minho scoffed. He pulled out of the hug and stepped back to introduce Jisung. 

"This is Han Jisung, my beautiful mate and your future Luna." Soobin gasped.

"He's so frickin adorable!! Omggggg!!!" Soobin squealed. He ran up to Jisung and picked his cheeks lightly.

"Your jeekies are adorable!" Soobin cooed when Jisung blushed.

"Yeonjunnie, can we adopt him??" Soobin turned around to the fox like boy.

"No Soobin. I'm pretty sure he had parents." Yeonjun rolled his eyes and smiled softly at his bunny boyfriend. 

"Awwww. Time to see the others then!" Soobin intertwined his hands with Yeonjun and looked back.

"Wanna come? I heard they are your friends." Soobin smiled.

"Can I? I haven't seen them." Jisung looked up at his mate and gave him puppy eyes. Minho chuckled. Soobin's energy must've rubbed on Jisung. 

"Sure. Just come back ok?" Jisung nodded cutely and caught up to the two mates.

"You found a lucky one Minho, darling." His mother sighed happily. 

"I know i did."

..................

"This is the garden house, where all the tools are. Oh! And this is the storage house.Amazing for hide and seek! There's a secret passage way that leads to the outskirts of The Crimson Empire. But don't go there. It's where the hidden ones are." Soobin had his arm linked with Jisung's, while Yeonjun followed behind, smiling.

"Anyways, We're going to Hyunjinnie's house first!" Soobin pulled Jisung along. Jisung smiled. Soobin reminded him of Felix when he wasn't so overprotective.

Knock Knock Knock

Knock

Knock Knock

"What was that?" Jisung tilted his head at the weird knocking pattern.

"Oh it's code, which only the higher class knows. It's to signal if we are actually higher class."

Steps echoed behind the door and a very tired Seungmin stepped out. 

"You're not Hyunjin are you?" Soobin asked.

"Hyunjin? No i'm seungmin." Seungmin scratched his nape.

"Oh! You're the one that Hyunjin captured! Nice to meet you! I'm Choi Soobin!" Soobin gave a bunny smile to Seungmin.

"Your enthusiasm is seriously annoying." Seungmin muttered.

Jisung sighed. Seungmin was really cranky in the morning. 

"Anyways, where is Hyunjin? I wanna talk to him." Soobin looked over Seungmin's shoulder.

"N-NO!" Seungmin covered his body over the door frame.

"What's wrong Seungmin?" Jisung put a hand on Seungmin's shoulder. Seungmin winced at the contact. Jisung noticed and slightly pulled down the shoulder. 

"Seungmin....."

Seungmin sighed. 

"Yeah. He's my mate."

................

:o

Author :) out