12

I was supposed to post this yesterday but wattpad deleted my whole chapter. So now i have to rewrite everything. :(

.................

"WHAT?!" Jisung and Soobin were shocked.

"Your kidnapper is your mate?! How can that happen?" Jisung was confused. Actually, not confused. Shocked. What are the chances that your kidnapper is your mate? 

"I know. I was surprised too. But he's actually not a bad person." Seungmin rubbed his nape. 

"Yeah. Hyunjinnie is not a bad person." Soobin shrugged.

"I agree. Me and him fight all the time together." The three boys look at Yeonjun. 

"Like we practice sword fighting." Yeonjun chuckled at the confused faces that were staring at him. Especially his mate.

"He's your KIDNAPPER. Does that word every click in your mind?!" Jisung shook his friend by the shoulder. 

"He didn't kidnap me! He....um.....took me?" Seungmin shrugged.

"That's the same thing!" Jisung exclaimed. Seungmin sighed. But deep down, he was glad that his friend was back to his normal, bubbly self. 

"What's going on?" A soft voice broke the silence. Heads turned to the soft voice.

"INNIE! Are you okay?!" Jisung ran up to the younger and checked for injuries. Jeongin was surprised. Usually, Jisung would be soft and quiet. But he liked this new version of his friend.

"Yep. Channie Hyung took care of me!" Jeongin smiled.

"Is he your-"

"kidnapper?"

"mate?" Jeongin and Jisung said at the same time. They looked at each other.

"He's your mate?!" Jisung put his head in his hand. 

"Yeah? What's wrong?" Jeongin placed a hand on his shoulder.

"Innie, that's your kidnapper!" Jisung held Jeongin protectively. Chan growled and stepped closer to the two. 

"Hey. Guys, stop. Jisung, let go of Jeongin." Yeonjun slowly pulled Jeongin out of Jisung's grasp. He let the younger run over to his mate, while Chan hugged him protectively. 

"Where's Lixie? There's no way his kidnapper is his-"

"MATE! GUYS< I FOUND MY MATE!!!" Felix popped his head around the corner.

Jisung sighed. He really couldn't do anything about it can he?

"I'm sorry guys. I guess i'm just so used to having you guys near me that i got scared that you would leave me..." Jisung rubbed his arm.

"I'm sorry." Jisung ran back into the mansion, wiping his face.

"No. He was so bubbly though. Now, he's back to his quiet self..." Jeongin sighed. 

"Bubbly?! Jisung?! I mean, he used to be but he's just quiet now." Felix exhaled. 

"No, he was really happy and smiley until Chan Hyung over there ruined it." Seungmin glared in his direction.

"WHO MADE MY MATE CRY!?" 

"oops..."

...............

I have a new story ideaaaaaa

author :) out