Chapter 8

"What are you doing?"

Jisung widened his eyes. In the doorway, he saw the most handsome man that possibly lived on this earth. An exotic smell came from him and Jisung loved it. But who was he? He looked way too familiar. Jisung subconsciously looked at the picture and widened his eyes. He looked up and then down back again. 

A finger pointed to Minho.

"Are you.......Lee Minho? Crown Prince of the Crimison Empire?" Minho raised his perfect eyebrow.

"Yes. And you are Han Jisung, Star of your village, and my mate." Minho ended simply.

"Huh."

Jisung nodded slowly and then turned his abruptly toward Minho.

"MATE!?"

Minho nodded slowly. 

"That can't be. I though my mate was....."

Minho wanted to break down and die of cuteness. Jiusng's eyes were widened due to the shock, which made him look  double cute. He lips were slightly parted and his pale skin turned into a beautiful red hue. 

"M-mate?" Jisung mumbled quietly.

"Yep."

"Did you help with.......my heat?" Jisung turned into a darker shape of red.

"Just a bit." Jisung hated the blunt answers.

"I see...."

A silence entered the room. 

"Anyways, you have to get up and ready." Jisung looked towards the handsome man standing a t the doorway.

"For what?"

"I have to introduce the new Luna, don't I?"

................

The last line is killing me. Double update at 8:00!

Author :) out