15. Moving Around Me

| Clara Campbell |

| Clara Campbell |

Quiet a few days had passed from waking up in this new house, and I had spent most of my time up in my new bedroom. It was normal for me to be in my bedroom a lot, but clearly not from my brothers, who didn't want much of it. 

They were constantly banging on my door, but I just either pretended like I was sleeping or I was busy doing something. I just felt really mopey for some reason, and I would really prefer it, if they would just leave me alone for now, until I figure out what in hell is going on with me and my life. 

"Clara" someone knocked on my door, making me pull the covers up over my face, as I closed my eyes, just as the door opened. I pretended to be asleep, just like always. I heard him sigh, before he started talking. "I know your awake"

I should have known that these people had grown up with a grumpy, little Clara before they left her. "Leave me alone" I murmured, pretending like I had just been awoken, but I knew that he would be all over that. "We are going out to dinner, all of us, before you start school and the boys go back to college tomorrow" 

How could I forget that Auston had practically enrolled me in a school of his choice, as he organized everything else for me. I had been enjoying being around them, but now, I just wanted everything to go back to the way it was, where I lived in San Francisco, but I knew now that I would never get that life back ever again. 

Or, that was what Auston had told me. Apparently, our mother had called him the other day, saying that she wanted nothing more to do with me, and that I should stay the hell away from her, which resulted in Auston saying that he would file some papers so that he became my legal guardian. 

I had tried to promise my brothers that it hadn't bothered me, but I think it did. I think that was why I was feeling so mopey with everything that I was doing. I knew that was why I wanted all of them to just leave me the hell alone and to stop trying to break my door down every second of every day. 

"I don't want to go" I mumbled, pulling the covers tighter over my head, hoping that he would just get the message and leave me alone, for once and for all. "You are coming" was his short response, as I felt him sit down on the end of my bed, like he always did whenever he came to check on me. 

"Just go without me. I'll make it miserable for the rest of you" was the response I gave, but he didn't budge. He never did, rather always putting up a fight to get me out of bed, and sometimes down to the pool or even just go go and eat something with him before I would rush back up here. For some reason, he wouldn't give up on me, and that just didn't sit right with me at all. Everyone else gave up on me; he had done it himself. 

"Don't make me go and get Aust" Kaiden responded, creeping a little closer. "You know he will make you get out of bed and come to dinner with us no matter what, so I suggest you do it now, for me, rather than making me go and get him" Auston had been off dealing with other problems, making it harder to talk to him about the decisions he made about me, but his mood was the worst I had ever seen it since before he left me with everyone else.