Chapter 13 - The Plan

Sebastian POV

Having a free dorm was a once in a lifetime opportunity, in six years of attending this school Ominis has never not slept in his bed, I had to make the most of it, especially having y/n come over for the first time, everything had to be perfect.

I placed candles around my nightstand and my desk, enough of them to create a romantic and enchanting atmosphere that would accompany the crackle of the fireplace. I placed some of her favourite sweets from Honeydukes and a few of her favourite books, that we could read together, on my bed. I stood in the centre of the room with my hands on my hips as I observed my hard work, whilst I waited for y/n I took the time to write a letter to Anne. I haven't spoken to her since summer, but I needed to fill her in about Harlow and y/n, oh she'd be so happy to hear about it all.

As I finished signing my letter and gave it to my owl, a sudden loud thud reverberated behind me. Swinging around in my chair, I found y/n and Theo fumbling through my doorway, both gasping for breath. Confusion and anger mingled on my face, wondering what could have caused such an abrupt intrusion.

"Wow, Sallow. Didn't have you down as the romantic type," Theo chuckled, his eyes scanning the room with amusement as he crosses his arms over his chest.

I couldn't help but feel a surge of frustration at the sight of their disheveled state. "You look like shit" I stated, a tone of irritation colouring my words. The special evening I had carefully planned now seeming unlikely.

With a warm smile, y/n walked over and kissed me on the lips. "Hello, love," she greeted affectionately, her eyes gleaming with excitement. "Oh, you've got my favorite books and... Chocolate frogs!" Her voice bubbled with delight as she eagerly rummaged through the thoughtful gifts I had prepared for her, oblivious to my growing annoyance.

"Yeah well I thought we..." Before I could voice my frustrations, y/n interrupted me with urgency. "Oh, right! Sorry, this couldn't wait. I found Theo in the astronomy tower. Harlow attacked him," she explained, her tone serious. She moved closer, gently tugging Theo towards me. Upon closer inspection, I noticed his face marred with fresh wounds, evidence of the altercation. I wanted to ask her what they were doing in the astronomy tower together, but I also couldn't be arsed for an argument.

"Fucking hell, mate," I exclaimed, my shock evident in my voice, Theo raised his eyebrow at me before slowly retreating and settling himself on my bed. I focused intently, my eyes locked on him, as he recounted his visit to Harlow, each word weighing heavily in the air.

"Well, what do we do now?" I asked urgently, rubbing my hand across the back of my neck. If we were going to have any chance of taking him down, we needed to do something soon.

Theo's gaze met mine, his eyes filled with resolve and fear. "I have a plan" he gulped "but it's going to require all of us," he continued, his words carrying a weighty sense of responsibility.

Without hesitation, y/n jumped up from her seated position. "I'll send Ominis an owl to meet us in the undercroft immediately," she declared, swiftly seizing parchment and a quill from my desk. Her movements were swift and purposeful as she began composing a message to Ominis. She rolled it up and passed it to Ominis' owl who was perched next to his bedside.

"Ominis" she whispers to Swoops, yeah that's really what he named him, seemed like a good idea in first year, but now I can't help but laugh every time he talks to him... Once he set off we wasted no time in heading to the undercroft.

***

Ominis POV

I passionately plant kisses down the side of Samanthas neck as my free hand grabs her breast. With every little moan that leaves her body, it only fuels my desire further. She rolls me over onto my back as she straddles my waist, smashing her lips into mine. I feel her hands move down to my chest as she loosens my tie and unbuttons my shirt, my hands firmly gripping her waist.