Epilogue

Before I say my thank you's I thought you might want to hear a few thoughts that the Characters had upon reflecting y/n's death... 

Samantha POV

I've always admired y/n, from when she helped me with my brother in fifth year, to embracing me into her group after meeting Ominis. She had the kindest heart and soul, despite knowing her only short of two years, she was my best friend. I could confide in her, laugh with her and enjoy life with her. She was an amazing witch with a whole lot of potential, her sacrifice to us all just shows how brave she is and her integrity towards others. 

Ominis POV

My dear y/n, it's been a whirlwind of adventures, both good and bad. We didn't get off on the right foot, but somehow your aura and personality persuaded me into many things. Despite arguing with you on countless occasions around your antics with Sebastian through fifth year and disagreeing with a lot of things you did, I couldn't ask for a better friend. I love you dearly, I wouldn't have been able to make it through last year if it wasn't for you, either Sebastian would of killed me, got himself killed or I would of done it for him. 

I wish you an afterlife of peace and tranquility, although I'm sure wherever you end up, you'll be causing some sort of trouble or trying to help any damsel in distress. Thank you for being supportive, kind, caring and loyal, I love you. 

Sebastian POV

Y/n, I will struggle to find the words for what I am feeling right now. From the second you entered the school, late and after fighting off a dragon on your journey in, I knew something about you intrigued me. Then we had our first duel, I knew in that moment you were the best dualist I had ever met. 

Words can't explain how grateful I am for your friendship and love, all of those adventures, putting your life on the line to save Anne, you truly are a wonderful person. I wish I told you sooner about how I felt, and I wish I wasn't so consumed by finding a cure for my sister, I have a lot of regrets, I can't help but wonder how amazing our life could of been together and I am truly sorry for messing that up, I'm a fool. 

I love you with all my heart, you are irreplaceable and I will never love someone like I loved you. 

Theo POV

My darling y/n, not a day will go by where I don't mourn your death or think about meeting you again. You are the love of my life, your radiant smile, your mischievous behaviour, your kind heart and your fun personality. You made me feel things I never knew was possible, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me and for that I'll forever be grateful for meeting you. 

A promise is a promise, it's you and always you. 

May your beautiful soul rest peacefully, you singlehandedly saved the world from dark wizards and restored faith in our people. You are a hero, one they will write down in history. I miss you so much, I miss your laugh, your touch, your warm embrace. I will see you soon princess, keep fighting for the greater good. 

I love you so much. 

And that's it! Thank you to all of you beautiful readers, I am overwhelmed with the support on this book, I wrote this with the intention of carrying on my own Hogwarts Legacy story as the game ended so abruptly, I didn't think anyone would actually read it! I hope you have enjoyed it, this is the first thing I have ever written so apologies for gaps in the story, forgotten narratives and bad use of grammar and words. 

On that note! I am in the process of writing a new fan fiction. This time it's based in actual Harry Potter times and is more comedic, fun and sassy. To anyone who lives on fan fiction tik Tok, I am writing about the slytherin house! This includes Mattheo and Tom Riddle, Theo Nott, Draco Malfoy, Pansy Parkinson, Enzo Berkshire, Blaise Zabini and Arla Black. 

I plan on sharing more snippets of storylines on tik Tok too, so be sure to follow my account alohamora005 on there! The group introductions are already up :) 

The Swindles of Slytherin House will be an ongoing story, broken up into chapters about the trouble and fun that the Slytherin group cause. A bit of snut, drinking, pranks, smoking and much more will be revealed throughout, so be sure to check it out and check tik Tok for updates and releases!