Chapter 14 - It's all or nothing

Y/N POV

We barely make it into Sebastian's room before he swoops me into his arms and throws me down on the bed, my back coming in contact with his soft bedsheets. He straddles himself over me and aggressively plants kisses down my cheek and neck, I throw my head back and let out small moans of pleasure as I entwine my fingers in the strands of his hair. 

Sebastian moves his head up, smashing his lips into mine as we engage in a heated, passionate kiss. I feel a smile creep onto his face as we continue to let our tongues dance around each other, I slowly pull away making sure to bite his bottom lip as I do. I watch intently as he removes his tie and shirt, giving him a suggestive look, his abs are very apparent, my jaw drops in awe as I come to the realisation I've never actually seen his bare body before, it did not disappoint. 

He leans back down to kiss me, I feel his hand wonder to my chest to grab my breast. I quickly flip us over so I am now straddling him, I slowly remove my shirt to expose my lacy underwear underneath, Sebastian grabs my waist firmly as he rolls his hips underneath me, begging for me to touch him. I plant soft kisses on his chest, slowly making my way down to his crotch. I undo his belt and expose his hard penis, pulling my hair back I slowly start twirling my tongue around his tip, he quietly moans as he grabs my hair before pushing himself fully into my mouth. I take in all of him, my eyes locked with his for a moment as I bob my head back and fourth. 

Sebastian couldn't take anymore teasing, so he throws me down on the bed face down, pulling my ass up into the air, I feel two of his fingers rub my very wet clit through my underwear. He pulls my thong aside and inserts his fingers inside of me, he starts off slow but he pumps harder and harder upon each entry, I moan loudly practically begging him to fuck me. 

He teases my entrance with the tip of his penis in circular motions before pushing himself into me, making me gasp as I take all of him inside of me. One hand grips my ass tightly whilst the other pulls my hair, making me arch my back. He thrusts me hard, leaning down to bite and kiss my ass every so often. 

"Sebastian.. I-I'm close" I cry out with pleasure. Without another word Sebastian fucks me as quick and as hard as he can, I quickly pull my hand over my mouth to suppress my moans as he fucks me through my orgasm, moments later I feel him cum inside of me, he slows his pace and collapses beside of me. 

"Wow, just wow" Sebastian pants, lying on his back with his hand placed on his chest, I simply let out a chuckle and plant a small kiss on his cheek "tell me about it". 

Sebastian gets up and goes to the bathroom, he throws me a towel before closing the bathroom door behind him "what no aftercare?" I enquired playfully, he didn't respond so I went ahead and cleaned myself up, throwing on some comfy clothes of Sebastians before getting myself into bed. 

He comes out of the bathroom fresh out of the shower, a bowl wrapped around his waist. He throws some boxers on and gets into bed beside me, pulling me in for a cuddle.

"I love you" I say softly. 

"I love you too" Sebastian responds, squeezing me tighter. 

***

Sebastian POV

The following morning proved challenging to leave the comfort of the bed. The desire to spend the entire day with y/n, engrossed in books and enjoying each other's company, lingered within me. However, Ominis' propensity for grumpiness made it impossible. With a sigh, I reluctantly released y/n from our cuddle and rose to prepare for the day.

"Come on, just five more minutes, pretty please?" y/n playfully implored, lying on her stomach, completely exposing her ass to me. 

A chuckle escaped me as I shook my head. "We can't, you know how Ominis is. He'll be here any minute," I replied, tossing a towel in her direction, hoping to coax her out of bed.