chapter 2

Lan mansion:

Everyone is eating the breakfast.
Xichen said,"wangji you must go to our shopping malls and check the details of stock and sales."

Wangji,"ok Dage"
Lan xichen is the CEO of lan coorparation.After completing graduation in business studies,now he assists xichen.lan yibo is fashion designer. Qiren and madam lan opens a fashion store for yibo.He is the incharge of cosmetic and fashion area of lan coorparation.yibo is high five about his family and wealth.He is real example of rich spoiled brat.He always make troubles for wangji.

Xichen,"a-cheng ,are you off today?".
Jiang Cheng,"yeah, I want to go shopping and meet old friends."
Xichen,"okay dear"
Jiang Cheng is the incharge of lan education.schools and college under them are supervised by Cheng.

_______

Wangji enters the shopping complex.He saw Wei wuxian still in the billing section.He is busy.To approach him,wangji enters the shopping mall and buy some items.He wait in the queue.shopping mall manager knows that wangji is second young master of lan family.He approaches him and said,"sir you don't have to wait here,there is empty section.please take this way ..."
Wangji harshly refuses."No,I will wait here."
Manager doesn't say anything.He left and called lan ruhan that" wangji is not checking the files ,he is buying some items and waiting for paying bill ".
Lan ruhan cut the call and tell,"what he is up to now?"
.
.
.
.
Wei wuxian doesn't notice wangji,he started scan the items.He looked customer wangji,he shocked.He looked back to items.It is different companies different types of condoms. Wangji is smirking, by seeing wuxian's shocked face.But he doesn't realise that what is the real reason behind it.

Wuxian mainted his composure back and recieved card.He sacnned the card,he looks at wangji.He again scanned.He give the card back and said,"This card is not working sir."
Wangji,"it's not possible,recheck it."
Wei wuxian again scanned the card."
Wuxian,"it's not working sir."
Wangji become angry.He thinks wuxian is trying to insult him . wangji maintain his look and take his purse and pay money.He smirks at wuxian.
Wangji,"Hey cutie,what is your name?I want to say something.yesterday thing is over don't attach to it."
Wangji was about to  continue something,lan qiren interrupted them .
Qiren,"are you here flirting with beautiful omega.Do you check the stock files?'

On seeing Wei wuxian, wangji forget his duty and try to keep attention of wuxian.

Wangji,"No,I will check now."
Qiren,"wangji,you don't have any responsibility.Go back home now."
Wangji become ashamed infront of wuxian.He hung his head down and go .Wei wuxian felt sorry for him .

_______

Lan yibo was driving his new model Audi car.He droves in high speed for attending a meeting.but suddenly the car get hit with a sign board and one side of car becomes scartches.Nothing happend to him.He get irritated.He informs his secretary that he will not attend meeting.He goes to gargage to repair the car.

Wei zhan is attending a car.His co worker comes and tell that,"lan coorparation's young master car got some scratches.Please attend him."
Wei zhan,"why me?if it's only scratches why don't you attend it?"
Co worker,"ohh...that fierce omega will kill me if my work is not perfect.He always attend our master.But today he is off,he says that he want now. please attend him.Once he  make fuss about repairing and  fired an employee."
Wei zhan,"ooo.. don't worry I will manage him."
He goes for checking omega.

Lan yibo get irritated that no-one is paying attention to him.soon Wei zhan approach him,"sir, it's take 20 minutes for reparing.please take seat there sir ."
Soon yibo heard a high pitch sound and smell of musk hit his nose.He looked at the person.There eyes locked . Wei zhan hurriedly turn face.He started to work.Lan yibo sits on the chair.He examine Wei zhan fully.
He thinks,"why he attracts towards this alpha? neither in my life  he never felt attraction towards anyone.but from his look he has.a poor family background.But he is very handsome." Unknowingly his face become red .His intense stare feel uncomfortable on Wei zhan.
Wei zhan complete his work . yibo doesn't make any fuss this time .He Pays and leave.

___

Wangji enters the lan mansion and throw the cover in his hand.condom packets scatter on the   floor.madam lan and Jiang Cheng shocked.
Madam lan,"wangji why did you buy this?"
Wangji,"what?"
Cheng,"look on the floor."
Wangji become embarassed in front of family.sudden realisation hit him.That is the reason for the shocked expression of omega.
"Oh my god..." Wangji screamed inwardly.

_____

Wuxian and zhan is eating dinner.
Zhan,"is there any problem?"
Wuxian,"nothing gege..".
Zhan,"if anything bothers, speak freely."
Wuxian explains the encounter with wangji.
Zhan,"who is that bastard dared to slap you?
Wuxian,"gege don't get angry,that why I doesn't say about it."
Zhan,"He doesn't even say sorry to you.How rude?"
Wuxian,"it's okay gege, don't bother about it."
Zhan,"wuxian....."
he sighs.

____
___
__

💕