chapter 3

Lan yibo is on the way to his office.He was smoothly ride his bike. suddenly a car come across,it was about to hit he changed the direction.He hit a person on the cycle.

Wei wuxian yelled due to pain,blood is oozing from his head

Wei wuxian yelled due to pain,blood is oozing from his head. People near him,help him to stand up.yibo remove his helmet.

yibo remove his helmet

He looks at wuxian.l saw him somewhere,is he that mechanic.no,he is an omega.
People started to murmuring,this spoiled brat hit an omega and doesn't even help him.

Wuxian looks at yibo,he thinks that is he that arrogant lan?but he is well built.but why he suddenly became slim and small.

Lan yibo shrugs his thoughts.He have an important meetings.So he took  money from his purse and throw at wuxian.
Yibo,"go hospital with this money.if this not enough...'
Yibo sign a blank check and throw at wuxian.He also throw his card.

Yibo," l have no time to waste.Your problems will solve with money."

Wuxian was in pain.Blood is oozing from his head.He was not able to speak a word. yibo take his bike and gone.

People near by help wuxian.They consoles beautiful omega.They informs Wei zhan.They admitted him on his hospital.

Wei zhan become furious on hearing how his twin omega humilated by rich brat.He was about to go...

Wuxian,"gege, don't make any problem.They were rich spoiled alpha.if we fight with them,we doesn't win.please leave it."

Zhan,"How can l forgive,one day he slaps you without any reason.now he try to kill you.I don't think it's a coincidence.He may want to humiliate you."

Wuxian,"gege.... please don't go."

Zhan,"no,...."

Zhan  held Wei wuxian hand and went to lan coorparation .The officers informs that young master is go to lan mansion.They take  the money wangji give and yibo give. wuxian and zhan has self pride.They doesn't spent the money given by wangji after slapping his without reason.They forgive him because they doesn't want to create any problem.but now,they hit wuxian and doesn't take him to hospital.it triggers zhan.

Zhan call his friend and neighbour Xue yang. Xue yang works as a sales executive in lan coorparation.he is an alpha.He has a crush on wuxian. wuxian has also some crush on him.
He informs wuxian accident.He also join with them.

The trio was on there cycle. wuxian and zhan were on one and Xue yang on other.

Xue yang,"l will crush his bones,why don't you tell earlier?

Wuxian,"gege.... don't fight with them.l have no problem with that."

Zhan,"we are poor, but  we are not slaves of rich."

Xue yang,"zhan is correct.you keep quiet."

They pedals the bicycle fastly.

_____
In the evening,at lan mansion:

In lan mansion,madam lan's nephews came

In lan mansion,madam lan's nephews came. xiao xingchen and xiao shizhui. xingchen is omega.He is the best buddy of yibo.shizhui is alpha.He is high schooler.

Lan mansion is on celebration.They came here for vacation.They were settled in states.They were talking and laughing. xingchen and yibo were very happy to each other after a long time.
Wangji is happy to see his cousins.

Security guard comes and inform qiren some one want to young master wangji.

Wangji,"me...who are they?"

Guard,"l don't know,they were making noises outside."

Wangji,"get them in"

Xingchen,"wangji gege ,are they your friends?"

Wangji,"no ,i doesn't think .let wait and see them."

Soon foot sounds heard. Everyone looked at that direction.They saw three people. one's head and hand were bandaged.others having a fierce look. wuxian pointed his hand towards wangji.He doesn't see yibo there.

Zhan started to release his pheromones,by this he invited wangji for fight.but wangji questionly looks at wuxian.

Zhan jumped on wangji and started to beat him.first wangji doesn't understand what is happening.but due to reflex he fight back.Xue yang also joined fight.

Xichen and qiren try to separate them.The three were rolling on ground.lan ruhan calls the guards.so many guards came and separate them.Due to anger Wei zhan rise his leg and try to kick wangji.

Zhan and xue yang were trapped with bodyguards.They try to free them.wangjis lip bleed .He wipe the blood and punch hard on zhan.The hall is filled with angry pheromones of alpha.omega knees become weak.

Wuxian," gege stop releasing the pheromones."

To clam zhan xue yang ,omega wuxian release his pheromones.slowly they clam . unknowingly wangji also clam by his jasmine scent.

Lan ruhan,"what is problem?.... are you the omega we see in the mall?"

Wei wuxian,"yeah .."

Lan ruhan,"then tell what is the problem?"

Wei wuxian explains the accident.He says wangji as culprit.

Suddenly a laugh echoed the mansion.....

____

___

Please forgive me for the grammatical mistakes.l am not good at English.
I hope all like the story line.
Pictures are not mine.

____

____

❤️