chapter 14

Lan yibo is appointed as  incharge of lan institutions.madam yu become furious on hearing this. She hurriedly comes to lan mansion and fight with madam lan.Jiang Cheng try to ease the situation.But Yibo is adding fuel to situation.

Madam lan and madam yu were arguing.lan ruhan and his assistant song lan comes in.

Lan ruhan,"what the heck is happening here?"

Madam lan and madam yu become silent.

Lan ruhan,"why you two are fighting?"

Madam yu,"father,look she replaced Cheng position.she appointed yibo as incharge of education institutions."

Ruhan,"what is happening?yibo has no knowledge in education system.He studied only fashion design,then how should he maintain lan institution?"

Yibo,"l will study and manage."

Ruhan,"yibo it's not child play.Be serious.l doesn't say anything when you divorce zhan,may be you have your own reasons.l firstly asked whether you are willing to marriage,but you stubborn agree it.now you divorce him.you have no seriousness about .so, Cheng will handle lan institutions."

Yibo cannot say any words against him, because it is the truth.But yibo won't agree.He thinks it as negatively.They are not ready to give  any high position to him.

Madam yu become happy.
_______

At yilling cafe:

Xichen,wangji, wuxian,Jiang Cheng and wei zhan are waiting for some one.

Wangji,"Do you think what is the sudden behaviour change of yibo?"

Zhan,"l don't know,but I think it's may be his friend."

Wuxian,"friend?"

Zhan,"yes,the day we come lan mansion, morning his friend.......meng...kao....no meng yao comes."

Cheng,"meng yao,he also comes to lan mansion.He ,yibo and xingchen were friends. xingchen and yao talked very much."

Wuxian,"Cheng gege ,do you see any suspicious in xingchen behaviour nowadays?"

Cheng,"of course.yibo and him are always talking something and instructing maids.l secretly watch them."

Wuxian,"yes,l also see it."

Wangji,"may be meng yao and xingchen manipulate him "

Zhan,"why?"

Wangji,"if l am not married to wuxian,my marriage will fix with xingchen."

Cheng,"earlier,meng yao has an eye on xichen.But xichen refuses his proposal."

Zhan,"may be they wanted xichen and wangji.But why they separate me and yibo?they could try to separate xichen and wangji from their omegas."

Wuxian,"may be some one other is also involved in this.also now yibo is trying to separate us."

Cheng,"He firstly Target me.He also changed mother in law against me."

Wuxian,"yeah..."

Some one wearing black mask enters the cafe and sit next to them .

He handover some photographs to xichen. Everyone looked at it .

Cheng,"is this wen Qing of wen coorparation.?"

Wangji,"yes."

Xichen,"our theories are not wrong.They are behind this."

Masked man handover a envelope to them.He left the cafe.

Xichen opens it and read,
Wen Qing likes lan yibo,she is the one who try to separate them.Also xingchen wanted wangji.They heired meng yao for excecuting plan.They offered money to him.Now they are planning to remove Jiang Cheng and Wei wuxian from family .The reason behind this is not clear.l will soon find this.

Wangji,"let's wait and see,what they are up to."

Cheng,"we must pretend there plans are working.There first plan flopped,so they will get ready for second plan . let's wait and see."

Wangji,"zhan,we need your support in this."

Zhan,"of course."

______

Zhan and xue yang meets at park:

Zhan inform xue yang about all incidents.

Xue yang,"oh ....they wanted to separate yibo from you "

Zhan,"yeah"

Xue yang,"But earlier from the behaviour of yibo I feels that he likes you.But he divorced you,they may be make some cook up stories against you and give some fake evidences.yibo is not a person who believes everything easily."

Zhan,"that may be true.xingchen and wen qing is the real problem."

Xue yang,"why she doesn't put forward a proposal to yibo earlier?"

Zhan,"may be she doesn't get right time."

Xue yang,"we must watch xingchen carefully.He is devil.He can easily manipulate yibo.but yibo trust him very much."

Zhan,"that's true ."

They continued there discussion.

______

Meng yao,"xingchen,my duty here is over.l want to go back .my studies are pending.Give my full payment."

Xingchen,"that's ok,l will pay."

But there conversation is heard by someone.

_____

Let's wait and see what will happen next.who is the one heard there conversation.any guess ?

_____

❤️