chapter 9

Jiang Cheng's and yibo's cooking were utter fails.We can say,they set fire on kitchen.
The soup they prepared was terrible taste.lan wangji vomitted on eat it.Xichen and ruhan escaped from there hands.qiren swallowed it in one go .madam lan Spit it on the table.
Wei zhan on smelling it ,act like he fainted.

The day after marriage was chaos in lan mansion. Everyone in the family was running here and there for saving there life.

Wangji enters his room and freshen up.He was two weeks on leave. He was lazy.but ruhan compled him to check some files,so he was checking it in laptop.

Wei wuxian enters the room.with a boul of soup in his hand. He placed it on lan wangji's laptop table.lan wangji looks at wei wuxian.To keep his arrogant face he said,"l don't want it."

He lookback at laptop.Wei wuxian doesn't say anything.He take it and turn back to go.
Wangji stop him by holding his hand.

Wangji,"by the way,you bring it so l my taste it."

Wuxian,"There is no need it."

Wangji glared at wuxian.He also glares back.wangji tightened the grip on  wuxian's hand.wangji hurriedly snatch the soup from his hand and eat it.He released his hand.

Wuxian laughs on seeing wangji's act and eating.

______

Next day:

It's time to take lan Yibo to Wei zhan's house.Wei zhan and lan Yibo started there journey to zhan's house.Yibo doesn't want to leave lan mansion,but he needs to move.After marriage omega must go to alpha house.Now yibo's name also changed,wei Yibo.

They reached zhan's house.

The house is renovated before marriage

The house is renovated before marriage.The house is painted.

Y

ibo come out from the car,he looks around.
Yibo,"is this our house?"
Zhan,"yeah.."
Zhan was taking out yibo's luggages.it's about six to seven boxes.

Yibo,"it is so small,i think it has only my room size."
He mocked zhan.
Zhan,"before marriage you know l am poor.so you should not expect much from me."

Yibo,"oh... I will tell father to arrange a mansion for us."

Zhan become angry.
Zhan,"l doesn't need any mansion.if you don't want to live here,you can leave."

Yibo knows that he cannot go back because he promised grandpa. Grandpa asked so many times whether he is willing to marry,but due to ego he still in his words. Grandpa said you must live with him for six months in his  house compulsory.l know you try to divorce him after marriage.you must try to love him.He is your alpha.l know you surely loves him.he will also loves back.He is a good boy.you must treat him well. Don't make troubles to him.it doesn't give any good if you divorce him,it ruin your image in society. everyone thinks you are an incapable omega.