chapter 12

Meng yao yibo's school mate come to visit.Thus the problem started.wen qing and xingchen hired Meng yao.

wen qing and xingchen hired Meng yao

Meng yao
Omega
Yibo's classmate.

Meng yao come to Yibo and zhan's house.yibo welcomed meng yao.

Meng yao,"yibo , it's about five years we see each other."

Yibo,"it's a pleasure to see you again."

Zhan,"l will bring you coffee."
Zhan left the living room.After zhan left ,meng yao move closer to yibo.

Meng yao,"why did your family hate you this much?"

Yibo,"what are you saying,are you out of mind?".

Meng yao,"no,i am asking seriously.why are you living here in this small house?you have large mansions and villas.you only work in your fashion store.your family have somany business, isn't it?Then why shouldn't they appointed you in any one of there profitable business.why they arrange marriage between you and poor?"

Yibo,"it's not like what you think. marriage is my decision."

Meng yao,"your family doesn't disagree it?you are a fool.They doesn't give any share of lan coorparation.They doesn't arrange marriage with rich business tycoons. xingchen said me that madam yu is the one who proposed the marriage.Due to stubborn you agree it.you only have a fashion store in your name.other properties are belongs to your alpha brothers."

Yibo,"what are you trying to imply yao?"

Meng yao,"They cunningly cheated you.They wanted to get rid of you. that's why they trickly arrange a marriage between poor.if you marry a rich business tycoons,they surely asks for share.But your now husband is a fool,he doesn't want your money.your family properties will go to your alpha brothers wangji and xichen. madam yu trapped you.If xichen get most shares,Jiang Cheng life becomes more luxurious.in case of wangji, wuxian and wangji were already in love.All cheated you by there tricks.you will don't get any penny and support of them.all your life you live like a poor omega.your pups also lead a bad life because you have no money,no power and no status.you married to low class alpha,so your status is similar to his.but your brothers pups will lead a happy anh contented life."

Yibo,"but why they try to ...."

Meng yao,"Because you are an omega,yibo.They doesn't give any important ance to you. they give priority to you your brother and their spouses.l already went to lan mansion.l saw Wei wuxian,he became very chubby and lead a luxiours life.But you became very slim and small.l can tell from your look,you doesn't eat well.you also changed to a middle class family members.if your friends see this , they will definitely mock you."

Yibo was about to say, zhan comes with coffee.
Meng yao sip the coffee.

Meng yao,"l am leaving."
Yibo,"okay ,have a nice day and safe journey."
Meng yao,"same to you dear."