chapter 13

Everyone in lan mansion was shocked by weird behaviour of yibo. Always yibo was gentle with family.But he was very tough outside.

After everyone is sitting in the living room.There is awaked silence in the room. everyone looks face to face.No one dared to look yibo.

Finally lan ruhan asked
Lan ruhan,"is there any problem with yibo and zhan?"
Lan qiren,"please tell us,we can solve problems."

Zhan ,"no"
Yibo,"yes"
Zhan dumbfoundedly looked yibo.

Zhan,"what is your problem?"

Yibo,"you....you are my problem.you are my alpha,that's my problem."

On hearing zhan felt his soul left body.He was feeling very sad.At first he doesn't like yibo,but later he started to love him.He also believe yibo loves him back.But now......

Yibo,"l want divorce."

Tear drops started to fill zhan eyes.on seeing this yibo's heart sank.But he turn his head from zhan's direction.

But he turn his head from zhan's direction

Yibo also started to love zhan.but, if he stay with zhan he will doesn't get any reputation and power.His pups will also disgraded.He also confirmed in his mind that, Jiang Cheng and wei wuxian will also leave lan mansion.Wei wuxian,who cheated his own brother for his love life.if he tells zhan,he will agree this marriage.But they plot something and they also want avoid me.madam yu and Cheng also played a well role in this.may be wangji and xichen has link in this.He will get the share from lans and reputation what he wanted .later he remarry zhan.zhan was not wrong,he was cheated by his own brother for his benefit.l will not allow Cheng and wuxian to spent lan's money.They only face good face of yibo,if they face my bad side,they couldn't afford it.yibo thinks this in his mind.

Xichen,"why yibo? We always tracks you,all the reports say you two very happy about each other and you allows zhan to work with you."

Yibo,"is this marriage is my suggestion? it's your mother in law's idea."

Cheng,"why you involve my mother here?"

Yibo,"Jiang Cheng mind your own business, don't interfere in my things.i am talking with my brother."

Wangji,"yibo , respect your brother in law.dont call him by name."

Wuxian,"what happened suddenly?my brother says there is no problem with you and him."
Wuxian looks at zhan.

Yibo,"why don't you interfere here?its my problem.you are here leading a very luxurious and contented life. spending money of lans.you become very chubby and healthy."

Wangji,"yibo stop..."

Yibo,"you dare to rise voice against me for him."

Wangji,"He is my omega, don't disrespect him."

Yibo,"but you are my brother, don't forget it."

Wangji,"......"

Zhan,"why yibo?why you want divorce?"