chapter 6

Everyone surprised on hearing this.

Wangji,"aunty,what are you telling."

Madam yu,"you must marry that omega."

"This will not happen,we will not agree."
Wei zhan yelled.

Madam yu,"you have no other choice,which alpha will agree him to marry?if you complaint against us,it only loose your omega's dignity.After all it's our prestige issue.your omega will definitely marry wangji."

Wei wuxian and Wei zhan looked each other.
Wei wuxian lowered his head.what is happening now,his life is totally turned upside down.
Wei wuxian was in deep thoughts.

Suddenly wangji said,"l will agree for this marriage."

Wei wuxian looked at wangji with his red eyes.His cheeks and eyes were red due to crying.wei wuxian was about to say something, madam yu cut him.

Madam yu,"you have no choice here.you will marry him.if you reluctant to this,you will face the real face of our family."

Wei wuxian looked at madam yu.

Madam yu continued.
"You have right to reject lan wangji,one of the most eligible bachelor in China.If you reject him,it will tarnish our family image.l know,you are working as a employee in mall.its your luck to get married with the young master of lan empire."

Wei wuxian,"l don't want to get married.l doesn't want to marry young master of lan empire.please leave us.its our mistake to come here.l will apologize for this."

Lan yibo,"how dare to reject lan wangji,he himself agreed for marriage,but you poor, pathetic,low class omega reject my brother......."

This trigger lan wangji's ego.

Lan yibo continues,"all omegas were dreaming for his one glimpse,but you low class omega dare to reject Alpha lan wangji.........."

Madam lan face changed.This mere low class Omega dare to refuse the proposal.Her ego triggered.

Madam lan,"This marriage will happen definitely,else......(she comes near Wei wuxian's ear and said) you will lose your brother."

Wei wuxian face changed.Fear crept on his mind.He started to sweat.His eyes bulged.He was slowly Shivering.wei zhan looked at Wei wuxian.

Madam yu understands.she smirks.

Wei wuxian,"l will agree for marriage."
Wei zhan ,"a-xian....no I will not agree."

Madam yu,"this the problem solved.next yibo,what is your..."

Yibo cut madam yu .

Yibo,"l will agree for marriage.l will never say sorry to him .you can choose my groom,l will marry anyone."

Madam yu smirked inwardly.

Madam yu,"you will anyone l say.."

Yibo,"l will definitely keep my word."

Madam yu,"Then you will this alpha."
She pointed towards Wei zhan .

Yibo,"what ...."
He stuck for a minute.He cannot take back his word.so he nodded his head.

Wei wuxian and Wei zhan,"never....."

Yibo,"why?"
He was glaring at them.

Wei zhan,"l will not marry  a devil omega .l will not allow a-xian to marry to demon alpha.This omega is educated,but he has no character.he bully poor and lead a luxiours life by his parents money.we are hardworking people.For our daily needs,we go for work.we have no parents to protect.we ourselves protects us."

Wangji and yibo felt insulted by this Wei twins.

Yibo,"without agreeing this proposal,you will not go outside the mansion."

Wangji signaled guards.one came and put a knife at xue yang's neck.

Wei zhan,"leave him ..."

Wangji,"you know we doesn't harm you and your brother.but if you don't agree we will kill one by one by your friends and family."

Guard move the knife closer to neck of xue yang.it slowly touches his neck.blood started to flow .

Wei zhan,"leave him ...we agree for marriage."

Wei wuxian,"we agree for marriage."

They leave xue yang.The two brothers hug xue yang and put towel on his neck to stop bleeding.

Lan wangji and lan yibo smirks.

__________________

_________
_________

But they doesn't know they themselves fall on a trap.we can wait and see .❤️

Pictures are not mine.pls forgive me for grammatical mistakes.
______
____

❣️