chapter 10

In night at lan mansion,7pm:

Wuxian was watching movie while sitting in the bed and eating chips.

Wangji enters the room.He looks at wuxian,he doesn't mind him.Wangji also come and sit near Wei wuxian.He take chips from the cover. wuxian moved chips cover from wangji. wuxian glares at wangji.

Wangji,"what an acting, it's like l stole a kiss from you, it's just a chips."

Wuxian,"if you want chips go and take it.i will not give mine."

Wangji pouted.

On seeing this wuxian laughs and ask wangji
Wuxian,"are you the same alpha who slaps me and try to abuse me infront of everyone?but it seems like you are someone other."

Wangji ,"....."

Wuxian,"before marriage you seem like a demon,who threaten to kill my brother.To revenge for your brother.but now it's like you don't have any problem with me.now you are very childish and funny."

Wangji,".....

Wuxian,"l think you forget everything.l don't think you eat or talk with me.you doesn't do harmful activities towards me."

Wangji,"Firstly I am angry with you.but on rethinking l understand it's not your brother and yours fault.its yibo who hit you and doesn't apologize.l am the one at wrong.l doesn't treat you like that day.l know you felt very bad on that day."

Wei wuxian stares wangji dumbfounded.

Wangji,"l am really sorry about that.its my mistake.it's all happen due to anger and ego.aunt yu comes worsen things.But everything is over.Now you are my omega."

Wuxian,"my omega ......."

Wangji,"yes you are my omega.l will protect and care you.Alpha's must protect there omega. it's my duty............next is....
....i am not that much arrogant and spoiled.l am very funny,lazy and friendly person."

Wuxian,"lazy......"
Wuxian looked wangji questionly.

Wangji,"ahmm...... little lazy."

Wuxian laughs loudly.
Embrassed wangji run towards bathroom.

Wuxian,"is he cute or acting cute?"

Wuxian felt relaxed on hearing this from wangji.But he wanted to test wangji. whether he is really felt sorry for his deeds.

Any way,he continues watching TV.He was watching his favourite drama,"The untamed"

________

When Wei zhan enters house,wang yibo was eating pizza.He was watching movie in phone.
Wei zhan move towards the room,he opened wardrobe to take dress .He amazed on seeing his wardrobe full of dresses and items.

He took his t-shirt and short from it.After freshening up he go to kitchen.He doesn't see any cooked items there.He prepared  a boul of noodles and egg omelette.

He comes and sit in the dinning table.yibo looks at him.

They don't talk any thing.after finishing food,he go to kitchen and clean the plates.yibo looks every action of zhan.later zhan went to bed.

Yibo put the plates and cups in the sink.He doesn't clean it.

He enters room,he saw zhan was sleeping in one side of bed.yibo lay on the other side. soon they fall asleep.

In the morning,zhan wake up.He felt weight on his body.He opens his eyes.He saw yibo was sleeping above his chest.He also sniffing zhan's neck.

Zhan closely look on yibo,he has beautiful features.long eye lashes,rosy lips,button noses.
Zhan slowly rise his hand to touch yibo's nose,but yibo squirmed.zhan close his eyes.