chapter 16

Instructor,"one two three........start..."

Soon the contestants start to drink liquid on shoulder without body contact.

While they are drinking, power off.Thw whole light of the mansion become gone.only darkness.sounds of people and sounds of plate clashing can be heard .

Suddenly a loud sounds of glass breaking heard,soon high pitched crying sounds can be heard,"no......"

Everyone become panic.

Suddenly lights all on.

Everyone become confused on sight.

Men yao was lying in the floor by touching his neck and crying .

Wen qing is shocked,few drops of blood is oozing from her mouth.

Xingchen mouth is full of blood,he shocked and looked everywhere.

Xue yang is standing and touching his neck,blood is flowing through his shoulder.

Everyone is shocked.no one is able to move from there position.

On the other hand,yibo is tightly hugging Wei zhan and Wei zhan is sniffing yibo's neck.

Xingchen wake up from his trance.

Xingchen,"lan yibo.........."
He yelled loudly.
Now xingchen is looks like a vampire who sucks blood.

Xingchen ran and separate zhan and yibo ,then he punched on yibo's face.

Xingchen,"lan yibo...."
Xingchen was about to punch yibo again,a loud growl can be heard.wei zhan growled loudly for protecting his omega.yes ,now lan yibo is marked as Wei zhan's omega .
Xue yang is marked as xingchen's alpha.
Meng yao is marked as wen qing's omega.

On hearing this, xingchen feared and move back.suddenly another growl can be heard,a hand is wrapped around xingchen like protecting him.xue yang growled back to protect his omega.

Now the atmosphere is tensed.There alphas taked control over them to protect omegas.Both are releasing pheromones.

To clam the situation,wangji tells yibo and xingchen to release there pheromones to clam there partners.
They released pheromones, now situation is slowly claming.

Lan xichen helped meng yao to stand up.suddenly another growl heard.wen Qing growled loudly.She take meng Yao from him.

Every guest are dispersed.
Only main family is left.

Xingchen ,wen Qing and meng yao is giving death glare to yibo.

Xingchen,"what the heck is this yibo?"

Wen qing,"what is happening?"

Yibo,"l...... don't.....know "

Meng yao,"you don't know,you bastard tell us,you are the one behind this plan "

Xingchen hurriedly jump from his seat and beat the instructor of program.xingchen took a hockey stick and beat him.

Xingchen,"tell the truth or else l will burn everyone alive."

On seeing this yibo ,"stop xingchen."

Instructor,"l will tell truth don't kill me."

Instructor explained how yibo bribed and they add some potion in final round,which induces the tendency to mark omega or alpha who is nearest.

Everyone become shocked on this revelation.

Now yibo's face changed.
Yibo,"yes,l am the one behind this.xingchen, answer for cheating is cheating."

Xingchen,"lan yibo......"

Yibo,"l know you are the one behind it.you heired meng yao to separate us by creating misunderstanding.you try to separate me from my family.l think you as my own brother,you know how l love my zhan ge,but you separate us for wen Qing.for getting her support. you deceived your own good friend xingchen.Now you try to plan to kill Wei wuxian and unborn child.so immediately l create a plan to resist you.l  planned this for you and wen qing, but xue yang and meng yao get involved in this."

Xingchen was speechless.

Yibo,'l am not heartless as you to think killing some one  for power.l know you don't wangji,but you want his power and authority."

Xingchen yelled,"yes,l want power and authority.not wangji."

Yibo,"you are disgusting."

Xingchen,"then , what you are?you believe someone else words and divorced your husband,who wholeheartedly treats you.at that time you only think that  your status will be low as about your alpha brothers.for power, Money and authority you divorced him."

Wangji also become speechless.

Now yibo and xingchen has a glaring competition.Boths words are true.They have no supportive statements  for themselves.

Everyone in the hall become stunned on the behaviour of two.

Meng yao,"stop....stop.... every problem has solution.yibo you love zhan ,you doesn't accept it because he has no high status....

Yibo,"......"

Meng yao,"and xingchen you want only power and authority so you readied to marry wangji.But wangji married someone else.all this time you doesn't love any other alpha,so you have no one else to marry.if you marry any other business person,but they are always below wangji.so you are not ready.only option you will agree is love marriage or lan wangji,but you don't get person which matches your taste . isn't it?"

Xiao xingchen,"......"

Meng yao,"only way to solve this ......move according to fate......."

"Fate ...." Xingchen and yibo said in unisom.

Meng yao,"yibo, don't you ever think in your life that your life will change after a accident?a marriage due to stubbornness.wei zhan and Wei wuxian is not willing to marry you two.but now they are inseparable from your life.
        Xingchen look, this trap is for you and wen qing,but accidentally xue yang involved in this and you marked him as your alpha........
..     ....     ......it's all destiny."

Lan xichen,"meng yao said is true.its all fate .we must move according to this."

Lan ruhan,"yibo and xingchen you two are my omega grandsons,our family treats you two very well.we always support your doing.we doesn't block you two from anything.....
....... it's all god's game.life is not like what we think.so move according to your life dears.............."

Everyone agrees for this.

Wen qing,"your problems are settled then what about mine?"
She looked at meng yao.

______

Meng yao helped to solve yibo and xingchen problem.Then who will help him?

_____

❤️