chapter 4

A laugh echoed the mansion.Everyone looks that direction.lan yibo is laughing.

Wei wuxian confusingly look at yibo and wangji.He then looks at zhan.zhan looked at wuxian with questioning gaze . wuxian was in l don't know look.

Yibo,"wow....what a drama ."

Madam lan,"why are you laughing yibo?"

Yibo,"mom,in morning I have some urgent meeting.on the way I hit this omega.l give him money.but ,why did he come here and making a drama....but I think it's funny."

Wei zhan roared,"Do you think this funny?hitting an omega and doesn't help him.look how much he injured.you humiliate infront of everyone by throwing money at him.you rich people think money can solve everything."

Wei zhan throw money and check at lan yibos face.money flys in the air.yibo was face is red due to anger.He first his hand.

Zhan,"say sorry to him."

Yibo,"what.."

Zhan,"say sorry to him."

Yibo,"l will not say sorry  to low class people."

Zhan was about to say something.xingchen interpreted.

Xingchen,"There is no need to say sorry.l know you low class people always put act for money .
May be that money is less for you.or you need any recommendations or job you can ask.firstly let take this cash..."

Xingchen opens a suitcase full of cash.He walks towards wuxian.

Xingchen,"it 5 million dollars "

Xingchen throw money at wuxian face and said,"take this and leave with brother..."

Yibo,"you sluty omega take this and leave....or l will treat you as a meal for my alpha guards."

Wuxian eyes swells up with tears.

Sudden a slap echoed the mansion.wei zhan slaps lan yibo.

Zhan,"how dare you insult and threaten my twin omega brother."

Wuxian,"gege..."
He cries and hug Wei zhan.

Yibo stood froze there,by touching his slapped face.

Zhan,"if money can solve everything,then take this ..."

Zhan take some money from his purse and give it to yibo.yibo glares at zhan .He unfold yibo hand and put money in his hand.

Xue yang,"right act"
He thumps up to zhan.

Everyone in the lan mansion stood still.There was got a slap.Everyone cares and love yibo. If he do any mistakes every one forgives him, because he was there little bobo.No one dares to slap or threaten lan yibo . Because every one knows the consequences.
lan qiren,lan xichen,lan wangji, Jiang Cheng fumes in anger

Lan wangji always playfully fight with yibo.His twin omega is his most important person in his life.lan wangji has some crush on Wei wuxian, that's why he go again to mall to see him.But now ,he comes with his family and beat his omega brother.if he got beating he doesn't matter but if anyone dare to rise a hand against his yibo,he will not forgive them.He doesn't think right or wrong was on there side.whatever yibo do is right.

Wei zhan , Wei wuxian and xue yang about to leave mansion.
Wangji,"stop...."

They looks back .

Wangji,"your turn is over.you come here to revenge on my brother.now I will my revenge for insulting my brother."

They looked wangji dumbfounded.wangji signaled guards,they catch Wei zhan and xue yang.wangji smirks .He move towards Wei wuxian.
Wei zhan,"what are you trying to do ..bastard..."

Wangji move forward to wuxian.Wuxian moves back ward.Already he is frightened.wuxian back hit on the pillar.wangji caged him with his hand.There is cold aura surrounding him.
Wuxian panics.

Wei zhan,"you bastard.....leave him...else l will kill you....."

Wangji,"ooh...you feel hurt when I near him,then what will you do when I touch him."

Zhan,"leave him,we can fight each other.its not appropriate to fight with defenceless omega."

Wangji intensely looked at wuxian's doe eyes.
Wangji smirks.

Wangji,"who said that I will fight with him?I just wanted to know how capable your brother is...."

Wangji traces his fingers on wuxian's face.wuxian try to escape from his grip

Zhan yelled,"you bastard... leave him..."

Yibo come near zhan and punched on his face.

Yibo,"How dare you lay hands on lans.....now bear the consequences.you can see how your brother moan my brother name."

Yibo smirks.

Wangji hold wuxian's hands behind by his one hand.By another hand he traces Wei wuxian's face.

Wuxian was crying.He says leave me.He asks help.He try to escape from his grip.but wangji tightened grip.wei wuxian's was pleading to free him.wei zhan roars at wangji.He tries to escape from body guards .They beat him.

Wuxian is crying.wangji try to kiss on wuxian's lips, wuxian tilted his head.he pinned wuxian hair and make wuxian straight face.He look back at zhan and said,"now,how could you save your brother......l know you feel pain when your brother is hurt."

Yibo and xingchen laughed.others are looked dumbfounded by this scene.
Wangji smirks and looks at wuxian.
Wuxian's eyes were red due th crying.His cheeks were wet due to tear drops.

Wangji lean his face towards wuxian......

___

What will happen next?

______

____

❤️