chapter 5

Wangji lean his face towards wuxian.Suddenly a loud slap echoed the whole mansion.
Wangji touch his face.The one and only one madam yu, slapped wangji.

Jiang Cheng,"mom..."

Madam yu,"don't call me that...."
She roared.

Madam yu,"what the hell is happening here? forcefully kissing an omega ."

Everyone face plamed.madam yu,the mother of Jiang Cheng and sister of lan qiren.she married to Jiang fengmian.
She is fierce omega.She is over protective towards omegas . she has omega daughter yanli and beta son Cheng.but she doesn't like omega yibo,she knows that he was pampered and spoiled.

Madam yu,"what the hell is happening?tell me.cheng,why don't you protect this innocent omega from devil alphas....l don't think that lans were this much bastards. Then l will never allow Cheng to marry xichen."

She glares at xichen.xichen lowered his head.
Madam lan was out of her words.
Madam yu glares at body guards and ordered them to release Wei zhan.

When the grip of Wei zhan loosed,he runs towards his twin omega and hug him.wei wuxian cries loudly hugging Wei zhan.xue yang also consoles them.

Jiang Cheng explain what happened here

Jiang Cheng explain what happened here.He said by supporting lan yibos side.

Madam yu,"now I understand,the fault is at yibo.but you all are not ready to accept the fault of yibo."

Yibo stunned.

Everyone gulped hard

Everyone gulped hard .

Madam yu,"father,why you also support this? "

Lan ruhan,"a-yu,...(coughs)I was about to protest,at that time you came .so there is no need of me.a-yu I will give full support to you.you must give punishment to wangji and yibo."

Yibo mumbled in his mind ,'traitor grandpa '

Xingchen elbowed yibo and whisper,"you are dead yibo."

Madam yu glared at xingchen.
Yu,"Now l understand where the trouble come from,when does this trouble maker xingchen landed?"

Xingchen,"no aunty,I come now.l doesn't have any participation in this.I am innocent here "

Madam yu,"innocent.....oh ....l cannot take it." She irritatedly scratch her neck.

*****
Madam yu has high influence in lan family.because she is the omega daughter of lan family.lan yu, everyone apple of eye.she married to Jiang fengmian.She doesn't like her sister in law,madam lan.They were enemies earlier.But qiren was deeply love with her.so he refuses other proposal.madam lan wants to marry wangji with xingchen,her brother's omega son.But madam you don't like it.

Madam yu knows that his son cannot conceive,since he is a beta.xichen and Cheng were in deep love,so she doesn't refuse it.she wanted Cheng to marry an omega for heir.But eventually she agrees for their marriage.jiang yanli is also married to Jin family .

Wangji's omega must have higher position in this family, because there pup will be the heir of lan empire.if this go madam lan's nephew xingchen,lan empire will full control of them.She doesn't want to happen it.

She comes lan mansion today because,she wanted to introduce an omega to wangji.she is her best friend daughter.but on entering lan mansion,the scene is different.she change her plan.If wangji some one from low family, omega should not dare to rule the family .Also madam lan doesn't like it.so she will not give her position to that omega.It eventually falls on cheng.another problem is yibo,He is my brother's only omega son but he is very much spoiled.so he must learn a good lesson.madamyu smirked in her mind.

*******

Madam yu scratches her neck.

Lan qiren ,"yibo is baby.He doesn't do it purposely, don't treat him harshly.He is our baby omega ."

Madam lan,"why are you requesting her? it's our family matter,she doesn't need to involve.we know how to solve it."

Madam yu,"you are the reason for your children misbehaviour.you doesn't teach them well .l will make a decision,you don't have any voice hear "

Madam lan irritatedly looked at yibo and wangji.wangji and yibo make an action to save them.but no avail.

Madam yu,"only way to save our family dignity, wangji must marry that omega.An alpha in our family dared to threaten a omega publicly is shame .so you must marry him.As for yibo,he must say sorry to that omega and her brother.if not he must get ready for his marriage."

Wei zhan, Wei wuxian and xue yang were still in trance .They doesn't know what is happening now.but the words of madam yu echoed in their ear.

Wangji and yibo looked each other.

"What....."

Both screamed together.

______

I hope all like the story line.please forgive my grammatical mistakes.pictures are not mine.

_____

❤️