|Chapter 16| Episode

*Hermione*

The first week of classes were calm, which just made me more nervous. Calm before the storm. I used to have this anxiety when Voldemort was looming in front of us. Harry spent too much time in danger or on edge.

My belly was starting to swell a little, still hidden under my robes, but as I started teaching first year classes, I strayed from my uniform. My shirts had gotten slightly snug, but only around my stomach. So I stole one of Draco's shirts one morning, a plain red t shirt. I tied it in the front, making it snug to my hips, but still baggy around my middle. His arms wrapped around me, resting his hands on my belly as I looked at myself in the mirror. His head rested on top of mine, a smirk evident on his face.

"Don't you think they'll know it's my shirt?" He raised his eyebrows. We had done a great job of acting like just good friends in public. However, Ronald shot daggers at us anytime we crossed his path.

"I doubt it, unless anyone spends a lot of time sniffing you, then they shouldn't. I'll just say it's something I bought in case they start any fires like Seamus used to!" I snickered at the thought of it. Draco chuckled, nodding.

"We better get going then, or I'm going to peel it off of you." He winked, hands moving under the shirt to cup my breasts. I leaned back against his chest, a moan escaping my lips as he toyed with my nipples.

"You're cruel, truly." I sighed, "Teasing a pregnant woman, it's criminal."

"Not a tease," he whispered. "It's-"

"-a promise, yes I know." I whined as he withdrew his hands. He had a habit of getting me hot and bothered before I had to teach.

"We could skip your class if you need?" He chuckled, tempting me.

"I don't think that would look good for either of us. You have potions to teach. Let's go," I sighed again. We left the dorm, he escorted me until I fell in with a group of students headed for my classroom. I knew he'd be waiting to walk with me to lunch after my class as well. He refused to let me be left alone outside of our little apartment.

"Good morning, Professor." Harry chimed, passing by me in the crowd, I grinned and shook my head. He couldn't quit calling me professor, as if we weren't best friends.

"Whatever, Harry, see me after class? We can grab lunch!" He nodded at my offer, thumb in the air. I tucked into my classroom, setting up the teacups on the desks. I remembered this lesson well.

The class filtered in, followed by Minerva, who just took a silent seat in the back. I led the lesson without a hiccup. Anita approached my desk as the rest of the kids left.

"That shirt looks really big on you," she noted, "You should get a smaller one."

"I was afraid someone would blow things up and ruin a nicer shirt, so I bought a few for class. They came a little bigger than I thought."

"You probably should find a better excuse," she giggled, "Is your belly big yet?" She reached out to touch my stomach. I let her, curious to see what she was doing. She rested her hand there, eyes glossing over again.

"They're beautiful, do you want me to spoil the gender for you? Or do you want to wait for Lyra to do a scan?" Her beautiful brown eyes resurfaced, a smile on her face.

"It's tempting, but I want their father with me when we find out." I admitted, knowing he'd be sad if I found out without him.

"Okay, please let me know if you need anything from me. I want to help you however I can." She had a sad look on her face.

"Thank you, Anita. Have a great day!" I smiled as she left. I felt the smile falter when she was out of sight. Her sad face was haunting my emotions. She knew more than she wanted to say.