|Chapter 6|

*Hermione*

I woke up to Draco screaming. He was covered in a cold sweat. I couldn't bring myself to try to let him lie there in agony. I began to gently shake his body, whispering to him. His body went rigid and then limp and all of a sudden he woke up crying.

"Hermione?" His voice was gentle, almost child-like. I laid my hand on his chest, curling into his side.

"I'm here and I am not leaving you until this whole situation is over," I felt him tense further, but he needed to relax. He timidly wrapped his arms around me, as if he were dealing with fine china.

"I don't want them to hurt you," he whispered, "They'd kill you for helping me."

"They can kill me, but you're my top priority right now. I want to be sure that you are healthy again before I can sleep in another room from you." I needed him to understand that he was not going to be alone. I had yet to mention to him that I could be pregnant, and it could be his child.

The clock read 6:30 AM, so I knew it was time to get going. I got out of bed once Draco calmed down and called a doctor to get in for a pregnancy test, which they scheduled for noon.  I always went for a run in the park, I didn't want to change my routine but knew that I would be unable once school started so I decided to transition now.

I explored my new apartment, using my wand to wiggle things around to fit the space. My time in the kitchen was spent putting coffee on. I decided to hop in the shower quickly. I went into my room to see Draco propped up into a sitting position.

"What are you doing?" He seemed curious, wiggling towards the edge of the bed. I assumed that he was trying to stand so I sat next to him and threw a leg over his lap so that he wouldn't move. He lazily slung his arm across my leg so that his fingers danced across my inner thigh. I was still lacking in the underwear department so my t-shirt didn't cover much.

"I was going to go take a shower, but I had to come get clothes and check up on my favorite patient," I winked at him, slapping his hand as it crawled up further and further. He chuckled lightly and smirked, moving his hand so it cupped me where I was the most sensitive.

"You're definitely going to need a shower when we're done," he winked at me. I knew it was probably a bad idea, but I had been craving his touch since the night of the ball and last night was just a sample of him that couldn't satisfy my ever growing hunger.

I gasped as he dipped two fingers into me, wiggling them around as if to have an idea of what he wanted to do. I would've let him do anything he wanted, so when I noticed his boxers grow tighter I was quick to grasp him in my hand and try to free him from the restraints that his undergarments provided. His other hand went up my shirt, immediately he was tugging and pinching and I was crying out for him. I had no experience except for what I had done with him, half of which I only remembered through a dream, so I was a little nervous.

"You're quite ready, aren't you?" His tone was playful as he withdrew his fingers and brought them to his lips, sucking on each one individually. I just blushed and took my chance to move and push him back onto the bed.

"Yes, and you're still wounded. So I will take good care of you, just relax." I ran my hands down his chest, stopping to stroke his little friend. He was standing at attention and so I quickly straddled his lap, lining him up to me and then slipping down onto him.

He released moan after moan through his beautiful lips, making my stomach clench, getting more turned on as he continued. He pulled me down to kiss my neck, and I began to move faster as he began to twitch more inside of me.

"'Mione I'm going to..." he trailed off as he clenched his eyes shut.

"Go ahead, you're okay," I whispered, and his lips met my neck again as he released inside of me, I had already had my pregnancy suspicions so I knew I needed to go wash up before the doctor.

"Draco, I'm going to go shower. I will come check on you afterwards. Please use the alarm if you absolutely need anything. I can't have anyone attacking while I'm dripping wet and not knowing about it," I joked with him, his eyes trailed down my body and then back up again.

"Can I just press it to see you dripping wet?" He asked, making me blush. I nodded, walking towards the door.

"I just won't bring my clothes with me, I'll wait and get dressed in here," I winked at him, his eyes got dark. I knew I had to go or else we would get distracted. I left the room and walked to the bathroom, where I flipped the water on and stepped in. I wanted out as soon as possible to find out about my lack of a period.

A/N: So I know this is really short but it's still an update. I have been busy with Marching band and since I will have more time, I hope to really get going on this story!(:

Thank you so much for reading and feel free to vote/leave comments with ideas or things you want to see in the story!<3