|Chapter 3| Knowledge is Power

||Hermione||

I woke up trembling. I wasn't sure if it was out of fear or knowledge. I had an inkling that I was pregnant, but I didn't know if I should make a big deal out of it until I knew for sure.

I began my morning routine, beginning with a shower and ending with a post-coffee-tooth-brushing! I picked out an outfit and headed towards Diagon Alley to find books and maybe an owl for the impending school year. I was aware that this year would be more than my regular cup of tea, so I decided it was time to pick out an owl of my own. I knew I would be in over my head. My mind was continuously reeling over what happened just nights ago.

I arrived in the alley and went straight to the owl emporium. There was a beautiful Tawny owl, it's feather pattern was the most beautiful thing I had seen on an animal in my entire life. This owl looked at me and I knew, by the hazel in it's eyes. I immediately went to the cashier and had them release her. Her name was Amentia.

Amentia rode on my shoulder as I went from store to store, purchasing my needed-supplies. I had one store left when I spotted him. Draco was sitting right inside the woods clutching his stomach. I ran over and had no words as I began to see the blood pouring from his chest.

"Draco, my God, what happened?" I was quiet and quickly castes multiple protection spells that would keep anyone from viewing us or overhearing our conversation.

"Bloody Deatheaters.... They're convinced I've betrayed them." He was moaning in pain and his breathing went ragged.

"Come home with me? I can help you stay safe and clean you up." I offered, his eyes went wide.

"Isn't that a bad idea?" He whispered softly.

"No, it's not. I can make sure you get better and maybe we can figure out how this year is going to play out." I offered, winking playfully. I knew that if I seemed too serious he would deny my offer.

"I... I guess it wouldn't be too bad to have some company for once..." His smile was weak but evident. I apparated us to my apartment and helped him into bed.

"I will take the couch until you are back on your feet. Let me go whip up a healing potion and I'll be back shortly." I smiled. I went into the kitchen and began chopping herbs for a natural bandage and heard Draco begin groaning.

I returned to my bedroom and quietly bandaged his stomach, which was glistening with sweat. His breathing hitched every time our skin connected. I couldn't help myself, I laid a hand on his chest and began to trace his muscles. I hadn't noticed his soft moans until after I straddled his waist.

It was as if something had taken over me, my sex drive was through the roof and I needed to feel connected to him again. Amentia began to squeal from the living room and with a flick of my wrist, the door shut so she didn't bother us.

I began to rub my butt into his pelvic region while his once soft moans began increasing in volume. My lips went down to meet with his jaw in a frantic search for something to preoccupy them. His hands went to my back, sliding my shirt up and over my head.

I didn't understand what had come over me but I knew that he and I had something. Something that overshadowed everything and everyone else.

//Author's Note: Sorry it published early😳\\