Prologue

"Eomma" The little girl came running to her mother. "What ?" The lady, her mother ask arrogantly as the little girl disturbed her while she was watching TV. The little girl looked down holding her drawing in her little hands. "Eomma !!" Another girl a little older then her came running giggling to herself. The lady smiled looking at her. "My sweetie" The girl hopped to her lap. "Look what I made this is you, this is appa, this is Seo-jun, this is me." The girl pointed at the figures in her drawing.

"Waah my daughter is an artist." The girl giggled at her mother's remark. "Unnie what about me ?" The little girl ask looking at her with her doe eyes. "There was no place otherwise I would have drawn you. If I didn't draw Seo-jun he would have ended up crying." The little girl just looked at the drawing in her hand. She drew her family just like her elder sister but she drew all of them.
___________

"Eomma" The girl was now grown up a little. "I cooked dinner set up the dining table." The girl nodded smiling at her but the lady didn't bother to do the same. The girl sighed going up to her room. As she grew up she did started understanding that she wasn't their favorite child but she didn't let it down her moral. Her room was apparently small then her siblings but she didn't complained. She sat down on her chair after setting up the dining table. "Eomma what did you cooked ?" The boy sat beside her sister. "Your favourite" The lady said placing the chicken on the table.

"How was your day princess ?" Her father ask her sister taking a seat. "It was good." She said taking a seat. "And my champ ?" The little boy laughed after yelling Good. The mother gave the leg piece to both of them. The little girl sighed. It has always been like that it wasn't the chicken leg she wanted but the attention her siblings got. Her elder sister and little brother was their favorite it was so obvious. Maybe one day she would give her the leg piece too.
______________

The little girl was now a teen. The girl plopped herself on the sofa but stood up as someone knocked the door. She smiled looking at her father who came back from the trip. "Appa-" The father entered the house ignoring the poor girl standing alone at the door. "Kids look what I brought !!" He shouted laughing as the kids ran down the stairs. The small boy and the big girl smiled opening the gifts while she just stood there with a sad smile.

"Oh here is another gift who is this for ?" He said smiling, a huge smile replaced her face instead of a sad one but soon turned into a blank one. The lady hugged his husband giving him a kiss on the cheek smiling opening the gift. The girl silently walked up to her room lying on her bed. The tears started flowing from her eyes as she looked up at the ceiling.
____________

Today's was little girl 15th birthday now she was not so little anymore. She was working a part time job now to cover her expenses and study by a scholarship. She brought a cake with a small smile. She doesn't even remember when was the last time they celebrated her birthday. Now that she is working she can buy her own clothes and not has to wear her sister old clothes anymore. She doesn't have to use her old things now.

She kept the cake on the dining table waiting for her family to show up. She waited for an hour but slowly started getting drifted to sleep. She struggled keeping her eyes open but eventually gave in. She woke up by the noises made by her family. "Eomma today's dinner was so lit we will go there on my birthday." Seo-jun said smiling eating the cake. The lady nodded smiling.

The girl looked around to find the cake but only found the cover in the dustbin. "Nonna thank you for the cake. You should have come to the dinner with us but nevermind." The girl looked confused at her mother. "He won the third place in the sports competition so we went to dinner outside. I forgot to inform you. You know how to cook, cook something for yourself I am tired."
The girl silently went up to her room. "Happy birthday to me" She whispered smiling but the tears escaped from her eyes to her cheeks. That was the first and last time she celebrated her birthday.
_____________

"I won't marry him !!" The girl shouted crying. "You will marry him and that's final." Her father shouted and the girl started crying more. "I am only 16 why not unnie she is 20 years old." The girl stated looking at her elder sister. "No way he is not a nice man I am not letting him ruin her life just because of the company !!" Her mother shouted looking at her. "What about me ? Am I not your daughter ? Do you not care about me ?" The girl ask crying looking at her parents she hoped they would say something.

"You have to marry him otherwise we would not get the deal. We raised you, gave you a roof, gave you food, education and this is how you repay us." The girl looked at her father disappointed. "You never asked what I wanted, what I like, what I don't like. Eomma you never once in life gave me the chicken leg piece, I love omelettes too I don't hate them just what you think. Appa you always ask both of them how was their day but you never asked me.

Eomma you always compliment unnie's drawing but you didn't even bother to saw mine. I also like to eat chocolate icecream not vanilla. When was the last time you'll buyed something for me. When was the last time you'll celebrated my birthday. You always gave me unnie's old items let it be clothes, bag, toys everything. My room used to be the storeroom you gave me the storeroom but the guest room to Seo-jun. I never complained I thought that maybe I am the one at fault maybe I am not lovable.

I took scholarship so that you don't have to pay for my education. I do a part time job so that I can handle my own expenses so that I can by myself things and clothes." She cried letting her heart out. In 16 years this was the first time she spoke what she wanted what she wanted them to know. "I don't know anything either you go to your room now and meet the guy tomorrow or leave the house now."

The girl looked at her father once before going to her room. "Attention seeker" Her sister said making the boy roll his eyes. Since her parents never gave her care, love and attention it was normal for both of them to do the same. The girl grabbed her backpack filling her books in it. She opened her drawer taking the necklace in her hand. The only gift she ever got. The only person who gave her love, showed her care and affection, gave her love. She putted the necklace in her pocket before going downstairs.

"I am leaving. Don't worry I am only taking my books with me." She said going to the front door. "If you leave we will consider you dead for us." Her father said thinking that maybe she would change her decision. "Was I ever alive for you all ?" She said looking at them with a sad smile. She left ignoring her mother shoutings and her father's yelling.
____________

A year has passed since the girl left her house and came to live somewhere else. She do three part time jobs now to cover her expenses. Going to the school then doing three part time jobs was not at all easy but it was far better then to marry a stranger she didn't even know. She sighed stretching herself going to her house. The girl whose shift was there after her came late thus she had to work more hours.

It was midnight when she was going to her house. Her house wasn't really in a nice or safe place but the rent was cheap so she agreed to stay here. She was walking until suddenly she felt a sharp pain in her head. Someone hitted her from the back. She struggled opening her eyes. She fell down on the road now slowly closing her eyes. Her vision was blur and soon she blacked out.

Okay so this story is for those who like the villians who will burn the world for you. Yes I also like this genre but sometimes it is so toxic that I don't like that. So this story is for you all who like this genre. Plus it is not toxin love. Make sure to follow and vote. Bye <3