Chapter 31 : Shopping

"Y/n" Y/n turned around to see the owner of the voice who called her out which was none other then Taehyung. "Do you like it ?" He ask eyeing the invitation card which she held. She looked down at the invitation card in her hand though it looked beautiful it wasn't upto her liking. "Kind of" She answered hesitantly. "I can see it in your eyes that you don't like it. Come on we can see other." She nodded walking towards him.

They came to select their wedding invitation. They still had two weeks left but as Taehyung wanted everything perfect they were selecting everything in advance. They have already selected their venue and now they wanted to select their wedding invitation. As the wedding was coming close both of them felt nervous and excited.

While one was waiting to make her his, other was waiting to finally be his. 'Mrs Kim' Taehyung would always tease Y/n  by that name but now it was going to turn into a reality soon. She would become Mrs Kim. He smiled looking at her curious eyes searching for the wedding invitation. He saw how a smile formed on her face when her eyes fell on a specific card. His eyes took in her beautiful smile.

"What about this ?" She turned towards him excitedly. He looked down at the card she was holding. It wasn't upto his taste but it was perfect. Everything she liked was perfect. "Looks nice." He commented pecking her on the cheeks. "Can we finalize this then ?" Her smile widened at his words. "Sure love." She pecked his cheeks and ran towards the counter.

He slightly caressed the cheeks she kissed and went after her. "Now that we are done shall we go to shopping ?" He asked as they exited the shop. She nodded holding his hands. Both of them then went ahead to go for thier wedding atire. Taehyung looked at her smiling figure. The more he looked at her, the more he felt nervous. The plan he made tonight should be executed perfectly.

If not he will kill those men whom he assigned the task to. Just kidding he wouldn't or maybe he would who knows. Both of them settled into the car and took of to thier new destination. Taehyung looked at his left to see Y/n pouting while typing something on her phone. "What happened baby ?" He asked staring at her rather then focusing on driving. "Look ahead first." She ordered glaring at him. "One day we both will day because of your staring." She mumbled to herself but he heard her.

"The place looks so big." Y/n commented walking out of the car. "It is." Taehyung replied with a nod. He was proud of himself that he bought this place. He wasn't going to. He was just going to book it for a week until their wedding attire is finalized but those fuckers weren't agreeing so he bought the whole building. "Did you booked this too ?" She asked breaking his thoughts. He nodded not revealing the truth, knowing how she is. She would scold him rather then being happy. "You are always so extra." "Only for you sweetheart." He smirked as she rolled her eyes but still smiled.

They walked together towards the main shop. The staffs came out running and bowed to them. They reached early then they thought they would so all the staffs weren't prepared for thier welcome. It was only through cctv camera that they knew their new owner arrived. The staff looked at the girl in surprise. From what they heard on the news they were expecting the girl to be a model or an actor but there she was a simple girl looking like an 15 years old. 'Was their boss a pedophile ?' They questioned among themselves but it came to an end when they got to know that she was an adult.

Though she was adult, both of them had an age gap of five plus years. But it wasn't really a big deal to them as they have assisted many couples who had an age gap of more then twenty years. All of the girls the staff provided assistance to was mostly rude and arrogant in short a gold digger. Not that they never met some sweet brides but it was an rare occasion. And today was one of the rare occasion. They were in awe at the girl's behavior. Not only she thanked them several times, she would also apologise whenever she thought she was bothering them.

Now the staffs got an idea why thier new boss bought the whole place just for shopping. The girl was so nervous all the time, if there were people she would surely have been more nervous. "What about this madam ?" One of the staff asked holding onto an elegant dress which cost millions. Y/n looked at the dress with hesistance. It was very extravagant nothing like what she wanted. "Sorry not this one." She mumbed avoiding eye contact with the lady. Y/n was already feeling bad for troubling them. She could have just choosen a dress but no she wanted it to be like how she wanted.

She was being selfish wasn't she ? She thought to herself trying to control the guilt feeling she felt. Maybe she really was turning into a spoiled person but her husband was to be blamed for that. 'Wait did I just addressed him as my husband ?' She groaned shaking her head to remove the unwanted thoughts. They still had to marry each other and she was already addressing him as her husband. This was also his fault. Taehyung would always call her Mrs Kim. Even now all the staffs were addressing her as Mrs Kim until she politely told them to call her anything but that.

Y/n sighed turning the pages of the magazine that the staffs handed her. Even though they weren't telling her the prices because someone specially ordered them not to, she still had an idea that they were very expensive. One of the girl in the staff noticed who Y/n didn't liked the gowns the others were showing. The girl was new to work and her seniors already told her to follow thier orders. The girl knew what her seniors were doing, they were showing Y/n the most expensive gowns they had. They didn't care if the bride was not satisfied with the types of the gown they were showing her.

"Ma'am how about this one ?" The girl suggested nervously. Although her seniors warned her, she just wanted to help the bride with what she wanted. The girl already had a slight idea of what Y/n wanted. Y/n looked at the picture the staff was holding and instant ly she liked it. "What's your name ?" Y/n asked smiling at the staff. "Ayesha" The girl mumbled nervously. "It's perfect Ayesha. Can I please try it ?" Ayesha looked at her in surprise and nodded absent mindedly. Y/n stood up and walked inside the changing room as the other staff helped her change. While some of the staff glared at Ayesha for not recommending an expensive gown.

It was already expensive according to her. They were working in the most expensive shop in South Korea, the cothes they had were more expensive then some western brands but the senior staffs wasn't satisfied with that. Y/n smiled looking at herself in the mirror. The gown was just how she wanted it. Once she was done the staffs helped her and she went out of the changing room. Her eyes widened seeing Taehyung there. 'Thank god I changed into ny normal clothes.' She thought and walked towards him.

"Did you find anything you like my love ?" Y/n nodded bitting her lips to stop herself from grinning. "I like one." Taehyung chuckled at her reaction and nodded at the staff to finalize it. As they were going out of the shop Y/n stopped for a second and turned towards one of the staff. "Thank you Ayesha you recommended the perfect dress." Y/n thanked the girl whose cheeks were red by her compliment. It was the first time she recommended something and the fact that Y/n choose it made her giddy.

"You are a helping staff ?" Taehyung asked looking at the badge the girl wore. She clearly was a helping staff. They weren't meant to recommended gowns. "Yes sir." The gil bowed in fear. "You are not one from now on, promote her to the unit 2." Taehyung ordered. His order took them by surprise. Unit 2 consisted only of the best and experienced staff. "Am I clear ?" He questioned. "Yes sir." The manager bowed. He then turn towards his future wife to see her glaring at him. He smiled innocently forgetting about the fact that he revealed that he was the new owner. "You bought this place didn't you ? "She accused him, narrowing her eyes. "Yeah ? It was profitable." "Liar" She scoffed rolling her eyes. He smirked leaning towards her before whispering.

"One day you will roll these eyes out of pleasure. "

Please vote~

My school reopened so I am a little more busy then usual but I will try to update weekly. Love you all~