Chapter 20 : Butterflies

Y/n groaned hearing some noises. It was morning and she was still sleepy. Slowly she opened her eyes and saw the three man of the house whisper-yelling at each other. "We should wake her up." Taehyung whispered angrily. "No we won't she needs rest." Jin glared back at him. "Guys calm down." Both of them glared at Namjoon. "You are telling me to calm down when this little shit is ruining my princess sleep." Jin scoffed. "We will be late then and my surprise will go to waste." Taehyung pouted a little glaring at his older brother.

"Good morning Y/n." Namjoon greeted her with his sweet dimple smile. Y/n smiled back at him. "Good morning oppa." "See you woke her up !" Jin yelled and twisted Taehyung's ear. "Ahh hyung she woke because of your yelling !" Taehyung scoffed holding his red ear. Y/n looked at them confused. "What's the matter ?" She asked looking at the two angry man. "Well Jin hyung wanted to let you sleep for some more time since you barely slept when your exams where going on and Taehyung had planned a date for you. He is worried the date would get canceled."

She nodded hearing his words. Her exams have just finished and now she is free for a whole month before her high-school graduation. "Hyung it was a surprise." Taehyung whined. "Y/n the breakfast is ready come down after getting freshen up." She smiled nodding as Jin kissed her forehead and left. Namjoon ruffled her hair before going out and Taehyung just stood there pouting as his surprise got ruined. She stood up and hugged him. He didn't wasted a second and hugged her back.

"The date is still a surprise. I don't know where are we going or what are we gonna do." She mumbled in his chest. He nodded taking in her scent. She smelled good all the time but specially after she wakes up in the morning and after she takes a bath. "I should go to get ready or we'll be late." He nodded kissing her on the cheeks. She blushed slightly and ran inside the washroom. He chuckled seeing her antics. Even after getting comfortable with him she still gets shy and Taehyung being Taehyung likes that he is the reason of her blush.
_________

"When are we going to reach ?" Y/n pouted looking out of the window. They have been sitting in the car for an hour now. "Patience baby." She glared at him but for him she still looked cute. "Stop pouting or I might kiss you." He muttered and she gasped hitting his arms lightly. "You-you say a-anyth-ing." "I only say what I mean princess. "He smirked seeing her cheeks coated in a red hue. "What-te-ver." She stuttered looking out of the window. They still haven't kissed each other on lips. He knows she is still nervous about it so he just manages with kisses on her cheeks and neck.

She looked at him as he stopped the car. "There is nothing here though." She whispered. "We have to walk from here darling." They both started walking while holding hands together. They were on the countryside area. "This looks like a mini forest." He laughed at her words. "It is a mini forest love." "Really ?" She looked taken aback. He nodded smiling. "Are we gonna do a picnic here ?" He shook his head looking at her with a blank space. "I am going to kill you here." He whispered coming close towards her.

She started back at him before scoffing. "As if" He smiled looking at her disgusted face. She was comfortable enough to make faces around him. "But seriously what are we gonna do ?" This time she gave him her puppy eyes knowing he can not ignore her puppy eyes. "Not these eyes." She continued looking at him innocently. "Look at your left princess." She quickly turned towards her left side. "Wahh" She gasped looking at the small cottage. 'These are the types of cottage you see on pinterest.' She thought.

"Let's go inside." They both entered inside. Her smile widened seeing the inside. "We are at a pottery studio ?" He nodded. "Then- then let's make some umm- cups yeah matching cups." "As you wish sweetheart." Both of them started working on making the cups. He continued starting at her in between. She was fully concentrated on giving a shape to the clay. He smiled and started giving his own clay a shape. Y/n sighed as the clay broke in between. She looked at Taehyung to see how he is doing.

But while looking at him, she forgot why she looked at him in the first place

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

But while looking at him, she forgot why she looked at him in the first place. The clay was long forgotten. She gulped as her heart started beating faster. Was he becoming more beautiful and handsome day by day or was it just her who realized it late. She knew he was handsome from the start but now he is looking more handsome day by day. He looked infront and caught her staring at him. She averted her gaze and acted as if she wasn't looking at him just now. He chuckled seeing her red face.

She stiffened feeling a presence behind her. Soon on the pottery wheel another hand joined her. His hands on hers. She looked at her right to see his face. His face was so close towards her. Her gaze roamed all around his face and ended on his lips. She felt what people called butterflies. She felt it she was sure of it. Her gaze again went to his eyes. He looked at her feeling her gaze on him. They both started into each other eyes. He started leaning towards her. She closed her eyes. Their breaths hitting each other faces.

She opened her eyes feeling his lips on the corner of her lips. He backed off still maintaining eye contact with her. It was getting harder for him to control himself. He wanted to make her his. He wanted to officially claim her. To make her his wife. He wanted to kiss her till she couldn't breathe anymore. He wanted to make love to her all night long. He wanted her to be his wife. He wanted her to be the wife of Kim Taehyung. He tucked the few strands of her hair which were covering her face behind her ear.

"I can't wait for the day you'll be mine officially wifey."

Please vote~~