Chapter 16 : Stories

"Y/n" Jin called her out. "Yes Jin oppa" She answered coming out of her room. "Y/n-ah we were thinking to play out in the pool at 1 pm or something. Join us It would be fun." Jin smiled at her serving her dinner. She smiled back at him and nodded. She thanked him for the breakfast and dug into it. Jin smiled and ruffled her hair. He found out she likes korean food more then any other cuisine so now he would make korean food more.

"Jin oppa where is Namjoon oppa ?" She asked looking around. "He is busy with work." She nodded disappointed. She wanted to ask about Taehyung but was to shy. Jin chuckled and took a seat beside her. "Taehyung is also busy with work." She smiled at him flustered as he caught her. She wasn't to hard to read. One look and they know what's going on with her. Whether she was sad, happy, scared, shocked it all showed on her face.

But they never saw her angry. No matter what she was never angry. They wanted her to get angry when she should but she nevers. She ignores or forgive but never gets angry. She wasn't even vocal and never stood up for herself. It hurted them to see her like that but atleast she was better then before. Earlier when she first came she barely spoke to anyone or voice out her thoughts and she was very hesitant for everything.

It would be a lie if they say they didn't wanted to kill her family. Even Namjoon the calmed one wanted to kill her family. Though Namjoon and her wasn't as close as the others they still shared a bond. No talking just a sense of warmth and comfortness. Both of them know they are always there for each other. Whenever she needs academic help she reachs out for Namjoon and he gladly helps her.

While Namjoon treated her like a little sister Jin treated her like a small baby same as Taehyung but he also sees her as a woman. He was excited day by day as their wedding was coming closer. Though it wasn't confirmed they both saw it coming. Jin has assured her that she doesn't need to marry him out of pressure but time has changed slowly. At first she never refused because of guilt but now she doesn't refuse because she doesn't want too.

3 months have passed but it feels like just yesterday she became a part of their family. She got the family she craved for. Jin and Namjoon got a sister they wished for. Even she was the only girl in the family she never felt alone. Jin even let her make hairstyles on his hair as per her wish. She has gotten more attached to Taehyung now. They would hug, cuddle and kiss each other on their cheeks. She could see the buring desire in his eyes that asked for but he never made her uncomfortable.

"Oppa I'll leave now. The food was tasty like always." She commented placing the plates in the dishwasher. Jin nodded back with a smile. She went towards her room and started doing her homework. Her mind did wander towards the school students. Earlier she was discriminated for being poor but even now she remains an outcast. She didn't mind that except the fact that they still call her names. It still hurted her and now that she had a shoulder to lean on It was becoming more hard to not cry about it.

After completing her homework Y/n decided to read some novels. Taehyung turned a whole room to an library filled with her novels along with Namjoon's books. Most of her novels laid there only except the few she kept with herself. She was too embarrassed to display the dark romance books she buyed so she kept it in her room. She tried a new book named 'Sinful Obsession' .A gasp left her mouth as she came to the smut part. The story revolved around two rich twins that wanted the same girl.

She was too much in the story that she didn't realized a certain someone walking into her room. "I never knew my wife reads this type of stories." She flinched closing the book. Her cheeks turned red as she turned around seeing him. "What- what are you doing here ?" "I came here to call you for joining us in the pool never thought I would find my wife reading sex written on paper." He commented with a smirk. Her cheeks flushed more hearing his comment. "I am not your wife."

"Yet" He smirked making her glare at him. "I should get ready." She spoke and ran towards the walk in closet. She ruffled her hair in frustration. "Why did he had to come when I was on the smut part." She complained dramatically. After calming herself down she was contempting whether she should wear the bikini or not. She hated the way her belly and thighs looked. After thinking for some times she decided to wear an oversized tshirt over the bikini.

White would turn transparent I should wear black but then again I don't have any. She sighed. 'Maybe I can borrow his. He wouldn't mind would he ?' She asked herself and wore a bathrobe before moving out of the walk in closet. "I- umm- can I borrow your T-shirt please ?" She asked hesitantly. He nodded and she started moving towards the door when she grabbed her wrist pulling her back. Before she could even understand what was happening he pulled the t-shirt he was wearing leaving him half naked.

"Here" He handed her the t-shirt while she was looking at him flustered. She took the t-shirt and ran inside the walk in closet. "Has he been working out ? His abs are more visible." She whispered then realized what she apoke. 'What the heck stop thinking about this !' She scolded herself and wore his t-shirt. It ended before her knees which was what she wanted. Not wanting to embarrass herself more she ran out of the room before he could even see her.

"Y/n-ahh come join us." Namjoon invited her. She nodded before jumping inside the pool. Soon Taehyung joined them. All of them played for sometime before Jin got out saying he had to prepare dinner. After some time Namjoon also went away as there was some complications in the files. Y/n gulped realizing that she was now left alone with him. Sighing she turned around only get herself trapped by him.

His one hand rested on the wall of the pool while one rested on her waist. Tae- Shh He checked her out from head to toe making her feel weird but in a good way. He removed the unnecessary clothing and moved closer towards her. She blinked nervously as she was just in her bikini now. He moved closer to her neck and started planting kisses there. It became one of his habit. Several questions swirled in her mind. What was he thinking about her body.

But all her questions came to end soon. "You know how hard is it for me to control myself seeing you in this princess ?" He asked still planting wet kisses on her collarbones. She bitted her lips shyly. He rubbed her cheeks affectionately while tucking her wet hairs. She was definitely not ready for the words he was going to say.

"Why read those stories when I can make it come true."

Please someone order this man for me T-T. Enjoy~ and please vote~ love you all.