Chapter 17 : Painting

"I am so bored." Y/n pouted roaming around her room. "Let's do something." She mumbled and went out of her room. Since all her classes were canceled today, she was at home. "I never knew this much people worked." She whispered looking at the workers. There were 5 workers just in the hall cleaning it. As she walked towards the kitchen she saw 5 more people working there. 'It has been so many months and I am seeing the workers for the first time.' She thought and sighed while moving out of the kitchen.

"I am bored as hell." She looked around but nothing caught her attention. She has already binged so many k-dramas that now she wanted to do something else to feel fresh. "I should go the library." Mumbling to herself she left towards the library. Minutes passed but she was still trying to find a perfect book to read. Though all of them were chosen by her only except a few none of them looked right for now. Sighing to herself for the thousandth time she sat on the chair pouting.

She laid her head on the table. Just then something caught her attention more precisely a pen. 'It has been months since I did some drawing.' She thought and held the pen. "I have the pen I just need a paper." She looked around to find an empty paper but found none. 'This doesn't look useful should I use this ?' She thought and carefully read the paper. There were some numbers written on it. She wasn't sure if they were useful or not.

"Are these numbers random or do they make sense ?" She whispered frowning. "Duck it I am too bored for this shit." She mumbled and turned the paper to the outher side and started making a sketch. It was going well until the pen stopped working. She glared at the pen and turned the paper. She started scribbling on it to see if the pen would work again or not. To her surprise it started working so she went ahead and completed the sketch. "Beautiful" She whispered looking at the sketch she made. She liked drawing but she barely got time for herself earlier. Now that she has time, the thought of drawing never crossed her mind.

She stood up and started moving out from there to find some more papers but stopped in between. She walked towards the table and turned the paper making the scribble part at the part. Satisfied with the work she left from there. 'Should I ask Taehyung for some colours ?' She thought and went inside her room. "I'll ask him when we meet." She muttered and went inside her room. Trying to find some papers she searched her whole room but unfortunately found none. She sat pouting sadly but some voices coming from outside took her attention.

"Is Taehyung yelling ?" She whispered and went out of her room. After hearing the voice she was clear that it was him. "He is" She nodded to herself and went from where his voice was coming from.  She peeked inside the library door. "I ASKED ONE FUCKING THING !" He yelled at the workers. There were atleast around 20 workers in the library room alone. 'He looks mad.' She thought and entered inside. "I AM ASKING AGAIN ! WHO FUCKING SCRIBBLED ON THIS PAPER !" 'Is he talking about the paper I scribbled on ?' She gulped. He turned around huffing. She has still not caught his attention.

'You are really stupid Y/n.' She scolded herself mentally and took baby steps towards him. He turned around angrily but frowned seeing her there. "I am sorry I didn't knew it was an important paper." She whispered keeping her eyes on the ground. "Get out" He ordered and everyone left leaving them both alone. "I am sorry I couldn't find any paper to draw on." She mumbled biting her lips. Once again negative thoughts were roaming in her mind. Her parents forbid her from eating anything for atleast a day if she made any mistake.

Once she broke a vase mistakenly and her parents didn't allowed her to eat anything for 3 days. At last she fainted at the end of the 2nd day but her parents didn't even knew about that. She could remember all the times she had to starve after doing something she shouldn't have. She could still hear Jin's words. 'He has anger issues.' She gulped and licked her dry lips. Since he has anger issues would he give her more brutal punishment. Her parents never raised their hands on her but they would give her punishments. Sometimes they would even make her do all the house chores.

Hearing her words he frowned lightly and walked towards the table. It was just some random scribbles not a drawing. He turned the paper and saw the sketch she made. A smirk made to his face seeing her sketch. She drew him.

Out of all the people she decided to draw him

Out of all the people she decided to draw him. She could have drawn a random figure or his brothers but she chose to draw him. I will take whatever punishment you give me. She said innocently. He sighed shaking his head at her lightly. He would always make her innocent talk not so innocent.

He opened his phone and ordered his men to bring something while he sat on the chair. "Anything princess ?" He asked with a small smirk which didn't went unnoticed by her. She nodded. "I can clean the whole house or or- I would do the house chores." "We have workers for that darling." She gulped at his words. "Then- then I can starve for 3 days then ?" She asked a little scared. "Starve for 3 days ?" He frowned. "Is it less ? Then-then what about 5 days ?" He again frowned at her reply. "My parents used to give me this as punishment, you can increase it more." She whispered still looking down.

Although their relationship has grown a lot better she still haven't left her old habits. He was about to say something when a man entered inside making Y/n look at the man. The man bowed and left the box near the table. She looked back at Taehyung. Her cheeks turned into a shade of red seeing him shirtless. "Go on open it." She nodded and went towards the box. A small gasp left her mouth as she looked at the items inside the box. They were arts supplies. Her fingers caressed the water colour. It was expensive she knew that. It was her dream to atleast use them once in her life.

"Thank you they are great but where am I supposed to draw ?" She asked trying her best to not peek at his abs. "Here sweetheart." He pointed towards himself. He smiled seeing her confused face. "For your punishment you have to paint on my chest." His smile grew seeing her blushing face. "That's- that's not fair." "Why ? You said that you will take anything as punishment." She frowned and picked up the brushes and palate, walking towards him. Her eyes widened. He just pulled her into his laps and now she was currently sitting on his lap with her legs on each side.

"Now use me as your canvas baby."

Happy 8k + reads~

Love you all

Please vote~

And ahhhhhh i love this scene. Also please imagine the sketch is made by a pen and the credits obviously goes to their real owner.