Chapter 13 : Punishment

'Someone is surely gonna die by Taehyung's hand today.' Jin thought to himself and grabbed the safety kit, walking towards the couch. Seeing her in this state broke his heart, he could only imagine how Taehyung would react to this. 'I would inform Taehyung after I get to know that person's name.' Mumbling to himself Jin sat next to her. He carefully took her hand in his and started applying ointment. Y/n looked at him with teary eyes.

No one ever did this for her. She doesn't want to compare her so called old family with her new family but she does. She notices every single thing they do for her. Even now he was trying his best to not hurt her in anyway while applying the medicine. "Are you not going to tell me about what happened ?" She remained quiet making him sigh. He turned his face up to look at her. "Didn't you say we are family then what happened now. I guess you still don't consider us family."

He sighed dramatically making a sad face. "No I- I do. You all are my family." "Family helps each other don't they ?" He ask making her nod. "And tell each other their problems ?" She again nodded at his questions. "They why won't you tell me what happened ?" He ask making eye contact with her. "You won't believe me." She muttered looking away. "And why do you think that ?" He ask putting the ointment back in the safety kit.

"No one does." Hearing her words made him more sad. She doesn't deserve this, no one does. "You know what's the difference between them and me ?" She looked at him confused. "They are not your family but I am." Hearing his words gave her comfort. She always believed that she needed no one. She is an independent girl who can take care of herself but that was a lie. She also needs someone.

She wants to complain and rant about her day to someone. She wants to seek comfort and care by someone. And they were her someone. Gulping the lump in her throat she continued to speak. "There is a new professor in our school. I forgot to brinh the homework today he- he humiliated me infront of the whole class and indirectly said that I- I am whoring around." She looked at him to see him completely silent.

"He gave me detention and when all the students left he-he started getting close to me. I-I I tried to ran away but the door was closed and he grabbed my hand. He said that if-if I don't- If I don't meet him at Hotel tomorrow he would fail me. I ran away and hid in the washroom after sometime I went out to the principal's office to complain but- but he was already there. He already lied to the principal that I- that I threatened him into fake harassment case. The principal believed him." She stopped speaking and looked at him to know his reaction.

He didn't speaked anything which made her nervous but he suddenly hugged her. "I am so sorry that happened to you." A tear left her eye as he continued caressing her head. Pulling apart he wiped her tears. "It's okay it's not like it's the first time." She whispered but he somehow heard her. Frowing he looked at her. "What do you mean it's not the first time ?" "When I lived back with my parents it happened once." She mumbled.

"What happened at that time ?" He ask still caressing her head in a worried tone. "I was once crossing an alley after coming back from school a man tried to touch me but before he could do anything I escaped and went to a police station." Jin sighed looking at her. Everything he gets to know about her is never good. "Let's go complain about him." He stood up but she remained sited there. "Y/n ?" Shaking her head in a no she denied him and remained in her seat. "Why don't you want him behind the bars for his deeds ?" "I don't want to feel that again."

"Feel what ?" "Their stares." Jin found himself confused, he couldn't understand the meaning behind her words. As if she knew what was going in his head she continued speaking. "When I went to the police station to complain that time I didn't liked their stares on my torn clothes. They called my parents but only my sister came. When they told her about the incident she said that I- I would have been the one who initiated that. I didn't liked the their judging faces. I don't want to go through that again."

'Can I just kill her family.' Jin thought to himself and sighed for the hundredth time in the same hour. Hearing the car voices Jin cursed himself mentally. He knew what was coming. "Who did this to you !" Taehyung yelled seeing her hand covered in bandages. She flinched hearing his voice. "Taehyung calm down she is already shaken up." Jin muttered patting his shoulder. Taehyung walked towards her and squatted down to her level.

Gently turning her head to see the wound and then looked at her. His gaze fell on the scratches on her thigh. He wanted to kill his men for not informing that she was hurt. "Y/n you go to your room." Taking a glance at Taehyung she left while he remained at his place. He looked oddly calm but Jin knew what was going inside him. "Who was it ?" He asked with a clenched jaw. There was a storm going inside him. He wanted to kill every single person on the earth right now. The one who hurted her asked for his death.

"Her professor he humiliated her, called her names and tried to sexually harass her and even blackmailed to her to meet him at some hotel and that motherfucker even had the guts to lie and complain about her to the principal

"Her professor he humiliated her, called her names and tried to sexually harass her and even blackmailed to her to meet him at some hotel and that motherfucker even had the guts to lie and complain about her to the principal." Hearing Jin words Taehyung scoffed. "I am going to kill my men first for not keeping an eye on her and then I am going to kill that shit." Jin looked at him and nodded. He told him not to kill people unnecessarily but that man deserved to be killed. Taehyung glared fisting his hands.

"He committed a Sin and now it's time for his punishment."

Please vote and give me a follow it's means a lot to me.