Chapter 35 : Mrs Kim

Y/n looked into the mirror nervously. Was she really getting married. Was it too soon ? Will she be a good wife in future ? Will thier marriage last forever ? Would he leave her once he realize that she is not good enough for him ? Y/n shook her head to remove all the negative thoughts going on in her head. She once again looked at herself in the mirror. The veil suddenly felt heavy. She was getting married. After months it was finally the day she will become his. She would become Mrs Kim.

"Y/n" Jin called out and entered the room. Y/n turned back to look at him, only to find him standing frozen on his place. "Oppa" She called out making him come out of his dreamland. Without wasting a second he hugged her. "My sister is getting married today." He mumbled planting a kiss on her temple. Y/n smiled hearing the word sister. Even today he was a brother to her rather then Taehyung. "Are you nervous ?" He asked patting her head lighting. She nodded. "It's okay to feel nervous. After all it's a big day for you both."

"Will you walk me with to the aisle ?" She asked smiling. "Of course who else will. Unless you want Namjoon to do it. Now that I remember should I call him too ?" Jin muttered pulling out his phone to call Namjoon before a hand stopped him. "Let Namjoon oppa stay with him. He needs his brothers too." She mumbled feeling sad for stealing Seokjin away from Taehyung. He was Taehyung's brother. He should be with him but he is here dealing with her.

"Y/n I am your brother as much as I am Taehyung's." Her eyes turned teary hearing it. A smile formed on both if thier faces watching each other. "Are you happy ?" She nodded without wasting a second. She was happy, really happy. 'It feels like an love marriage.' Never in her life she thought she would getting married like this. She thought one day her parents will arrange her wedding and she will have to do it. She might have followed that in hopes for thier validation if not for the age she was in.

Now that she sees her herself back all she felt was stupid. Just how stupid could she be. Doing everyone in order to make them happy. At some point she forgot what made her happy as she was too focused doing things to make other happy. She old stupid self thought they will accept her if she does the thing they like. Destiny was cruel to her, giving her a family like that but it was a beautiful blessing too for giving her a new family.

"It's time to go." Jin looked at Y/n after hearing the music. Y/n looked at herself once again in the mirror. She was wearing a smile and elegant gown with a simple veil. She also wore the necklace and earrings Taehyung gifted her on her birthday. Just thinking about it made her feel warm. He was everything she could ask for. She never regretted leaving that house but for the first time she was very glad she did. If not how could she meet him.

"Let's go." She mumbled smiling holding Jin's hand. The door opened and the music changed a little when she entered. The first thing she saw was his face. Just by his expression it was clear how much he waited for this day. His smile showing the happiness and excitement he felt. His teary eyes showing the relief he felt. Not once did his eyes moved away from her. It was just the two of them in thier own world. And he liked to keep it that way.

"Taehyung-shi take good care of my sister otherwise I won't hesitate to kick your ass." All of them chuckled hearing Seokjin's words as he placed Y/n's hand on Taehyung's. "You heard hyung take good care of her." Namjoon smiled showing off his dimples while teasing Taehyung. Taehyung rolled his eyes but smiled with the others. Now that Y/n was on stage she could see others. The guys were cheering making her chuckle. They were acting as if it was a match and they were cheering for thier favorite team.

There were few other people too. She kinda knew who they were and thier relation with Taehyung. Once she looked at everything she turned her gazd towards Taehyung. To find him already looking at her intensely. Her cheeks without a warning turned red betraying her. They took all the vows with a smile and exchanged thier rings with each other. The moment they did everyone cheered for them. "You may kiss the bride no-" Before the priest could complete his words Taehyung was already found guilty kissing her.

Everyone laughed making her more embarrassed then ever. He finally left her lips after realizing she was out of breath. The kiss was a passionate and fast one. As if he wanted to kiss her as much as possible at the moment. The fuzzy feeling in her tummy never went away. 'Is that what people call feeling butterflies ?' She thought admiring his face. She wanted to kiss him again. The first one was too quick for her to actually kiss him. It was all him kissing her out.

Taehyung looked at her eyes and understood what she wanted. What kind of a husband he is if he doesn't fulfill what his wife wanted. So he kissed her again. This time slowly and sensually. She kissed him back with the same urge. Only Taehyung knew how much he was controlling himself back to not eat her lips out. The strawberry flavored lipbalm did no justice to it too. It was as if the universe wanted him to unleash his real self. The self which was perfectly hidden my him. It was always there but he hid it two well for it to show.

"Atleast wait till you reach home you horny jerk ! Jimin shouted making them pull out from the kiss. He threw a hard glare at Jimin, still holding her waist tightly not losing his grip on it. The boys specially Jimin and Jungkook teased them about the kiss and thier first night. Yoongi and Hoseok congratulated them with lots of hugs and gifts. While the Busan duo had another plan. They booked a hotel room for the couple along with gifts they thought they might need which included adult stuff too.

Much to thier dislike the elders pulled out thier ears for the plan they pulled out. Taehyung then introduced her to the other people which consisted of a few more special friends and relatives. All of them enjoyed specially the couple. Taehyung hands never left her waist though. He accompanied her everywhere she went. And the end they did a couple dance and even sang a song together. It was like a beautiful dream. Which neither of them wanted to be awake from.

Soon they left for home too. "He missed the turn." Y/n mumbled looking at Taehyung after the driver forgot to turn left which he was supposed to do. "He didn't we are going somewhere else sweetheart." Taehyung replied back caressing her. She was half laying on him. "Where ?" She asked already knowing the answer to it. "Surprise" He muttered giving the exact same answer she thought. She rolled her eyes and sighed. "Don't roll your eyes at me Mrs Kim." "Ye-" She stopped midway realizing it wasn't yet anymore. She became Mrs Kim.

"You are officially mine now Mrs Kim. Till death do us- forget it you are mine even after our death."

Please vote~

They finally got married. I am not crying I swear something went inside my eyes. 😭🤧

Also the fact that next ch is about thier first night- nvm