Chapter 2 : Stranger

"Marry me" He said walking towards her kneeling down to reach her level. His fingers tucking her hair behind her ear. His gaze fell upon her lips as he wiped her tears from her cheeks which turned a little rosey due to her crying. His thumb now caressing her soft lips. "Marry me and I'll take you out of this place. I'll be the only one touch you, have you, make love to you. You will be my wife Or stay here and they will sell your body every night to a different man." His eyes now staring into hers.

He leaned down to her neck taking in her scent making the poor girl more scared. Her scent would drive him crazy if he continues to smell her like that. His eyes stare down at her. His fingers still layed on her chin. He looked down at her soft lips. Only he knows how much he was controlling himself not to pound at her right then and there, fucking the shit out of the poor girl. But he didn't wanted to scare her.

All his life he was teached how to make people scared of him but no one told him how to not make someone scared of him. He enjoyed it when people were scared of him but heck he didn't like that she was scared of him. He could feel her breath hitting his face and oh god how much he liked that. It won't be enough to explain in words how was he feeling. He left her as he knows she was uncomfortable. He went to sit on the bed again.

"So is it a yes or no darling ?" He ask in his deep silky voice. If it wasn't for the situation she would probably be blushing at the choice of his words. She nodded looking down biting her lips and scratching her lips. All the worst scenarios and thoughts were roaming in her mind. 'What if he abuses her ? What if he force himself on her ? What if he treats her badly ? What if he keep her as a slave ? What if he only wants to marry her out of lust ?' But it was far better then being in this place.

"Words baby ?" He says drinking his whiskey. "Yes" She whispered still looking down. "Louder princess I can't here you" He stated calmly. "Yes" She gather up her courage replying him. He smiled at her more like a smirk. "Do you have a boyfriend ?" She shaked his head in a no making his smirk go wider. "Are you are a virgin ?" Her eyes widened at his question. She gulped shaking her head in a no. He bitted his lips looking at her up and down.

She averted her gaze from him playing with her fingers. His gaze was making her nervous and scared. He stood up making her look at him. "Sit on the bed" She looked at the bed then at him. Her eyes teared at the thought of sleeping with him. He noticed her change in behavior but ignored it. He cleared his throat before moving to the door. "I am going to tell them that you are mine. Sit here for a while, we will go home together." He opened the door but looked at her once again.

"And don't even think of escaping sweethearts. The security here is very tight you don't want them to catch you." She nodded her head at his words. The thought of escaping did came in her mind but she knew it better that escaping from here wasn't really possible. She sighed sitting on the bed as he left the room. Atleast he didn't force her. She was glad but didn't knew till when it would last.

After a few minutes the door was opened but this time it was not the one she met earlier, her fiance. She gulped looking at the man. "So you are hiding here." He said taking few steps towards her. "Now wear this and we can move on to do your makeup." She looked at the clothes in his hand. It was very revealing even though it was clear that it was a costume for waitress. She shaked her head in no.

"You don't get an option wear this on your own or I'll make you." He said eyeing her. She shaked her head in a no as more tears escaped from her eyes. She looked around to run away but she was trapped in the wall. The men took few steps towards her making her run towards the door but he caught her wrist. Throwing her on the floor, he glared at her. "Look at you trying to run away. I gave you an option but you tried to run away so the only option left for you is I'll make you wear this."

She started crying pushing him but he was way stronger then her. He teared her t-shirt which we wore. She tried to cover her bare body with her hands. The man licked his lips looking at her with lust. She started crying more, pushing him but it was of no use. "You are really beautiful, might as well have you before giving them." He started removing her pants as she tried to kick him.

Just then the man infront of her was thrown to the corner of the room. He glared at the person who pushed him but quickly bowed as he saw his boss glaring at him. "Get out before I kill you." He stated making the man run for his dear life. The sobs of the girl caught his attention and he turned towards her. Her t-shirt was ripped off her body, her pants torned. She flinched as he moved towards her. "It's okay everything is fine now, I am here." He said in a soothing tune.

She looked at him and started crying more. He removed his jacket and gently placed it on her. He hugged her as she cried in his embrace. She was confused as to why she felt comfortable in his arms. He was a stranger to her too then why. Why did she felt relief when she saw him. She closed her eyes ignoring all the questions going around in her hand. For now she just wanted to be in his arms.

Please vote guys it's means a lot to me <3