Chapter 22 : Unlovable

Y/n sobbed silently not knowing what to do. She just got kidnapped, currently surrounded by men carrying guns while she is tied up with the rope. She was wishing for Taehyung to come and save her like always just like he did everytime like they are in fairytale. But fairytale is not real is it ? The reality will sink in soon. She was regretting going out today. She should have just stayed at home and this wouldn't have happened. 'What did do to deserve this type of life ?' She thought. Her happiness never last forever. Some shit takes places and snatches away her happiness.

She is tired trying to move on and be happy. Everytime she thinks her life is going good something bad occurs. "What is your worth ?" The man asked smiling. "10 billion dollor or maybe 50 billion dollar. What should I ask your boyfriend ? Or maybe his company." He chuckled, his voice filled with evilness. She continued looking down, scratching  her fingers with her thumb a habit she almost forgot existed. "I am not worth that much." She whispered.

"What ?" She turned her face towards him. "Why would he pay so much for me ? No one will." She whispered looking into his eyes. His body stiffened as he looked at her. He felt as if she was telling the truth. Does Taehyung not love her ? But his men said that he was whipped for her. He took such a big risk knowing that Taehyung has connections with the underworld. But if Taehyung doesn't love her then his plan would fail. He has to love her otherwise his plan would fail.

"You seem like you are telling the truth." He muttered silently. "Has he picked up the call yet yellow ?" He asked loudly. "Not yet sir, we are still trying." His man whom he called yellow replied back. "Send him a photo of her." The yellow named man nodded and followed his boss instructions. Y/n kept looking down on her lap. Her anxiety was increasing per second. "You picked up the phone really fast I must say." The man said putting the call on speaker.

"Where is she Woo-jin?" She heard Taehyung's voice through the phone. "Worried about your girlfriend ?" Woo-jin asked smiling thinking that his plan is going exactly how he wanted. "I have never seen you with a girl before now that you finally have one how could have I missed such golder opportunity." He smiled looking at the girl before continuing to talk all while Taehyung was silent. "Half of the shares of your company on my name and you will get your girl back. You know I was going to task all the shares but your girlfriend thinks that she is not worth that." He said in a sarcastic way.

The other line was completely silent. Y/n was getting tensed. How could the man just ask 50 percent shares of his company. She doesn't know how to feel. He wouldn't give that so much just to safe her ? Would he ? Maybe if it was little less then he would have given that much to safe her but 50 percent was too much. But all the love and care he gave her made her rethink. He spended so much money on her already. His promises his words rang into her mind. Maybe he would spend this much to safe her.

After a while Taehyung finally spoke. "You are really stupid Woo-jin aren't you. You yourself mentioned that I was never seen with a girl before then why do you think I am dating one now ? And even If I am dating her why would give my shares to you ?" Y/n gulped hearing his words. Ofcourse he wouldn't why did she even thought he would do it. And 50 percent is a big deal. If it was less he would have saved her right ? Woo-jin glared at the phone.

"If you don't give me the shares I will kill this girl." Woo-jin warned. "I wouldn't even give 1 percent of my shares to you." His words echoed through the room. She gulped the lump in her dried throat. "I WILL KILL HER ! YOU LISTEN TO ME ! HELLO ? HELLO ? FUCKING HELL !" Woo-jin through the phone in anger. Taehyung just plainly left without a single word. Woo-jin was expecting him to beg to not kill her but it was the opposite. He paced the room in anger.

The tears that once stopped started leaving her eyes again. He doesn't care even if she dies ? She bitted her lips to stop bursting out in tears. All the love, care was all that a lie ? She convinced herself saying that 50 percent was a lot but he wouldn't even give 1 percent to save her heck he didn't even mentioned her. Blood started flowing from the fingers she was scratching aggressively. It was her fault like always. Why did she even believed he loved her ? He never said those words out. Her stupid self assumed everything. When her own family couldn't love her how can a stranger love her.

She knew a day would come where he would get bore of her. There was nothing special in her. She was just a broken teenager. Why did she started believing that her life was like a book. It wasn't. There is no hero. There is no villain. There is no love. It was just her being stupid. She knew it from the start this day would come then why was it hurting so much. Almost as if someone pierced her heart. She knew it in the back if her mind but she choose to ignore it. Why ? Because she started believing she deserves the love too.

She was unlovable and she has excepted it then why did she started thinking she was not. That she deserves the love. She let herself fall for him. She her heart beating faster for him. She let her mind to wonder about about him. She let him consume both her mind and heart. She started liking him. Ofcourse she was the one at fault but it stills hurts. Her lower lip started bleeding from the pressure of her teeths along with her fingers but her heart pained the most.

"It was bound to happen I am unlovable afterall."

Please vote~

And the next chapter is even more emotinal. Like I literally had tears while writing this I am sure i would cry while writing the next one. (T-T)