Chapter 9 : Ran Away

"Boss we found her. She is standing outside a restaurant. I have sended you the location-" He cutted the call throwing his other phone on the passenger's seat. "I swear if you are trying to run away from me I'll make sure that thought would not even cross your mind." He muttered to himself and speeded his car to reach towards her. 'Fuck' He cursed stopping his car as there was traffic. Not caring about his car, he went down and left his car on the road walking towards the location.

Finally he caught a glimpse of her looking inside the restaurant but she left as he finally reached there not noticing him. He looked inside where she was looking and found a family eating together. He frowned and looked back at the place she was walking on but found no one. Cursing in his mind he went to find her. After a while of still not founding her he reached a park.

'She might be here.' He thought and entered the park trying to find her. Finally he found her sitting on a bench with her head hanged low. He sighed walking towards her trying to control his anger. He stood infront of her causing her to look at him. Seeing the tears flowing from her eyes he felt a pang in his heart. He was angry on both her and himself but showed a blank face.

Her lips quivered seeing him infront of her as she finally broke down into tears as he hugged her. She hugged his waist cying into his embrace. This marked the third time she broke down into his arms. 'I am gonna kill the one who caused these tears in her eyes.' After a while she stopped crying but still hugged him. Not leaving his arms she just closed her eyes feeling his warmth as he caressed her back lightly. He really want to know the reason for why she cried so he could end it.
__________

She stood infront of the school waiting for Taehyung to pick her up. She didn't wanted to knowing that he will pick her up in his experience car and she will be the talk of the school for months. The students maked jokes about her getting a sugar daddy not infront of her but she heard it all in the bathroom. Some even said that she sold herself, some said she got a sugar daddy, some said she got adopted but she didn't mind all these. She has faced worse then this and it doesn't really matter unless someone say something on her face.

Sighing to herself she looked around and found a familiar face. "Unnie" She whispered looking at her sister. She saw her after almost 2 years. She never saw her after she left the house, she can't even call it home it was never a home to her just a house where she lived. Wanting to talk to her she started following her not caring where she was going. She wanted to know if they missed her or even thought about her as she does.

Following her she found herself infront of a restaurant, seeing inside of it she saw her family sitting there. Her brother was not there so she thought that he must have gone to use the restroom. Her parents looked so happy, talking to each other suddenly their smile became wider seeing their daughter but it was not her. It was never her, it was her unnie. She saw how her sister sat with them talking, laughing, enjoying each other company.

They never laughed like that with her, when she was present with them. Tears silently made their way to her eyes seeing the scene unfolding infront of them. She was never a part of them, their family. She let out a small chuckle looking away from them. She thought that they might have missed her, she knew it was not possible but there was a little hope inside her that her family might have missed her or even thought about her. 'Can I even call them my family ? They are my biological family nothing more.'

She thought and smiled bitterly walking away from the place not noticing that someone was following her. She only came once to this restaurant with them when she was a child. Even though she was just a child she still remembers how she sat at the other table as they only offered 4 chairs per table. There were thousands bitter memories but not even a single happy one. She looked at the park infront of her. A small smile made to her face.

This place gave her a happy memory. Unknowingly her hand went to her necklace caressing it. She remembered meeting the stranger here who gave her a gift more valuable then anything. Her eyes went to the swing, she met the stranger at the swings. She still remembers sitting there alone as her parents were busy pushing her siblings on the swings in the other side of the park. Her eyes went to the bench where she sat with the stranger talking to them.

She sat at the same place and looked at the empty seat beside her. The stranger was no more there. She was alone. Tears started flowing from her eyes as she hung her head low inorder to hide her tears. Hearing some footsteps and seeing a pair of legs infront of her she looked up and found him. More tears made their way to her cheeks as she saw him. Not being able to control anymore she broke down infront of him. Hugging his waist she hide her face in his arms. She was not alone this time he was there for her.
__________

Jin paced around the room in stress while thinking of all the possibilities. "Hyung calm down." Namjoon said in worry seeing how worried his brother was. "How can I calm down Joon for God's sake. Y/n is out there missing she might have been kidnapped by our enemies or even worse she might have tried to ran away knowing how obsessed Taehyung is with her I-I am- I am worried he might do something reckless." Jin said in a worried tone, Namjoon was going to console him but the footsteps caught their attention.

Both of them went to the living room to found both of them entering inside the house. Jin sighed in relief but his relief didn't lasted lond as he saw her red and fuffy eyes. Jin quickly went towards her worryingly. "Are you okay ? Something happened ? Did someone say anything to you ? Did someone tried to kidnap you ? Or did Taehyung did anything ?" He asked nonstop not even caring about his own breathing. "Hyung calm down she is okay." Taehyung said getting some water for her.

"I am okay thank you for asking." She smiled lightly and went to sit with him. "What happened ?" Namjoon ask Taehyung getting a shrug from him. "I don't know." "What happened Y/n ?" Jin asked her again in a worried tone. She smiled at him. Even her own mother never looked so worried for her. "I saw my family-" "But you said you don't have one." Namjoon interrupted getting a side elbow from Jin. "Sorry" He apologized quickly.

"It's the same. I do have a family but at the same don't. I left my family 2 years ago and I saw them after years today. I-I just wanted to talk with unnie and went to them but- but I couldn't gather the courage to talk to them. They- they looked so happy without me." Her smile fell off by saying the last words. The three bother shared a glance with each other. "Y/n we are your family." Jin remarked getting a nod from both of them.

"You are our little sister now." Namjoon said Jin nodded. "Not mine though-" Taehyung tried to speak but both of them glared at him getting a giggle from her. She smiled genuinely looking at them. "Thank you for everything. She said genuinely smiling at them. Thank you for making me your little sister and making me a part of your family. Thank you for giving the love and care I thought I would never receive."

"Thank you for making me your future wife. Thank you for saving me that day. Thank you for giving him me a family and thank you for giving me a place to call home." All of them looked at her with a sad smile. She didn't deserved her old family, she deserved to be treated as a princess not a nobody. Taehyung smiled at her before pecking her forehead. Giving her a boxy smile before muttering.

 Giving her a boxy smile before muttering

"Thank you for being my wife."

Please vote~~~ 

This chapter is so emotional. I cried while thinking of this scene even now while writing my eyes are teary.🤧

I updating early since all of you read the previous chapter. I usually update when I see atleast 40 reads~~ or when a week is passed since I last updated ^-^. Have a great day, I love you all~~♡♡