Chapter 29 : A little break

"Let me introduce myself then. I am Taehyung- Y/n's fiancè. Her yet to be husband." Taehyung spoke and the girls smile fell off hearing his words. "The ceremony is going to start let's go baby." He said kissing her cheeks and ignoring the three girls. Both of them walked towards the auditorium. Taehyung still holding her waist. "They are not my friends." "I know" He replied and fixed her hair. "Sit with the guys I'll come back in a few minutes." "Where are you going ?" She asked with a little pout.

He pecked her forehead and left without saying anything. "Y/n sit with me !" She smiled at Jungkook's antics and went there. Minutes passed but Taehyung still didn't returned making her worried. Whenever she would ask about him the guys would say he would come but he didn't. "Now we will call out our rankers. The second rank goes to Kim Minji- a loud round of applause for our Salutatorian." Y/n smiled but internally she was worried. She tried her best to secure a rank.

She wasn't getting the first rank for sure but she did tried hard to secure the second rank. "Now our most awaited ranker the Valedictorian is- give a loud round of applause for Park Y/n. I would to call our rankers on the stage." Y/n sat on her seat shocked. 'Did I just got the first rank ?' She thought confused. "Y/n go on the stage." Jimin's words pulled her out of the trance. She blinked a few times before standing up and walking towards the stage.

The guys cheered for her as she climbed the stairs of the stage. Once she reached there a huge smile formed on her face while her eyes turned teary. I did it. She thought smiling. 'I did it I finally did it. I got the first rank.' She chuckled as the happy tears streamed down her face. She looked at the guys cheering for her. She wiped her tears waving back at the guys. "Now our chief guest- the owner of this prestige university will handle the medals and certificates to our rankers himself. Give a huge round of applause for our Chief guest-" Y/n eyes pierced through the crowd trying to find Taehyung.

Was he going to miss this moment ? Was all that she could think. "THE ONE AND ONLY MR. KIM  TAEHYUNG !" Her eyes snapped towards the host. 'Did he just said Taehyung ?' She wondered and her question was immediately answered as she saw Taehyung walking towards the stage. Taehyung handed Minji the medals and got photo together.  Now it was Y/n' turn. She took the medal hesitantly as Taehyung kept looking at her even when the pictures were being taken.

"When did you became the owner of this university?" She asked whispering. "Since I have a wife." He replied whispering back. She was going to say more but the host invited them for a speech. Minji gave an humorous speech thanking herself the most for achieving the rank. Soon it was Y/n's turn for the speech. She slowly walked towards the stage nervously. The guys cheered and hooted for her while Taehyung stood behind her. "I'll like to thank our teachers for teaching me and- I- I'll like to thanks my brothers and friends for always supporting me." She stated looking at the guys. Jungkook shouted 'Always' making other students look at him.

"And at the end I'll also like to thank my boyfriend-my fiancè who supported me and cared about me when even I couldn't do it for myself." She spoke with heavy voice not looking at Taehyung. Silently she took a few step away from the mic. The guys and a few students clapped while others were busy talking about how she have a boyfriend. Y/n gulped looking at the students. They always talked about how she is good digger and all. After her speech they didn't wasted a second talking about how they were right from the first.

"Now Mr Kim Taehyung will say a few words to motivate you all." The host announced and Taehyung walked towards the mic. "Hello everyone." He spoke and the students cheered saying hello back with enthusiasm. "Your university has ended. I am sure you must have decided about your future. Even if you didn't don't worry you have all your life to do it. Believe in yourself and not everything goes how you want so be prepared. I wish you all the very best for your future." The students cheered once again.

"I'll like to congratulate Minji and-" Taehyung spoke and looked at Y/n before continuing. "My beautiful fiancè Park Y/n." Y/n looked at him surprised as he just announced thier relationship to everyone. At first everyone was silent but then the guys cheered loudly where Jungkook even started hooting. The rest of the students soon cheered too. Taehyung smiled walking towards Y/n with his one hand forward.

Y/n hesitated looking at the students and teachers but then she grabbed his hand. He picked her hand up, planting a kiss there and then walked down the stairs still holding hands together. She could hear the other students whispering bad things about her but it didn't matter to her now. She has the best family she could wish for, the others could talk all they want. In the start it would hurt her because she thought their words were true but now those words were nothing but gibberish to her. She smiled looking at him.
________

All of them were sitting around a huge table. Y/n sat between Jimin and Jungkook who apparently stole her from Taehyung. "So Y/n do you wanna continue your studies ? If you want we can delay the wedding." Jin asked ignoring a whining Taehyung. "Hyung she can continue her studies even after marrying me." Taehyung huffed glaring at Jin. Eyes down mister and you don't have a say in this. Jin said sternly and looked at Y/n. "So what do you wanna do baby ?" "I- want to pursue higher education but not now. I want to take some years off. I am already ahead of many students. I want to continue like everyone else." She replied back.

"For your marriage ? You don't need to." Namjoon commented worriedly. "No I- I want to take a break for myself. I was too indulge in studies and work that I never noticed when I grew up. I want to enjoy the things I missed doing in my childhood and teenage." She whispered. "That's a great idea." Yoongi encouraged her. "Let's go to Amusement park together." Hoseok offered makimg some of them groan. "We can go to clubs too you are now an adult." Jimin smirked at Taehyung who glared back at him. "And get drunk." Jungkook continued. "And get lai-" Jimin spoke. Y/n laughed looking at Taehyung who was now punching Jimin while Jungkook was holding onto Jimin. She then looked at all of them smiling before whispering.

"My family."

Please vote~

Well happy birthday to me I guess lol i am always so excited for my birthday for months just to end up doing nothing or crying that day

Well happy birthday to me I guess lol i am always so excited for my birthday for months just to end up doing nothing or crying that day. Nvm.

But

Hey atleast my bestfriend gifted me-